Chapter 5

*Kylie's POV*

When I got out from the library, I began to walk to the cafeteria. Alexis caught my eye and began walking towards me.

"Where you spying on me?!" she acussed.

"What? No!" I said defensively. Lexi turned around and started walking. I followed her. As we entered the cafeteria, I noticed Austin right away. He was sitting in the far left corner all alone... My view was blocked by Lexi. She was walking towards him. "Umm, Lexi?" I said.

She turned and looked at me innocently, "Yes?"

"Our table is over there" I said, pointing to the far right corner.

"Yeah, I know. I'm eating with Austin today."

What?! Did HE ask HER or did SHE ask HIM? Ugh, why am I even wondering anyways? I have a boyfriend.

*Alexis' POV*

I strutted my way towards Austin. I hope I didn't sound rude when I talked to Kylie...

"Hi!" I said when I arrived to Austin's table. And boy, he looked hot.

"Hey". he said casually while bitting his green apple. I stared at his bite and noticed that he is a good kisser. "Sit down" he said while patting the empty space next to him. I saw Taylor from the corner of my eye, he was sitting in the table next to us with the other members of the football team.

"About Kyile.." I began.

"I have a question" Austin blurted.

"Oh, ok. Shoot." I said.

"Is Taylor really Kylie's friend?" He said a little too loud. Before I knew it, Taylor rose from his seat to look at Austin.

"Shit." I muttered. I quickly stood up. I knew what an angry football player like Taylor could do when it came to their girl.

"Yes, Mahone. Kylie is mine. Why are you askin' huh?" said Taylor, getting closer.

"Dude, chill, I just wanted to know." Austin responded casually.

Taylor got even closer, "I don't really know you, but I don't even like you. So you better get off Kylie." Taylor demanded.

Austin stood up. Damn, I thought, Austin was slightly taller than Taylor. When I came back to the moment, I saw that Austin and Taylor were face to face. I have never seen Taylor this angry! He is so sweet, especially with Kylie. I have to do something, I thought. So, I got in between them.

"Guys, guys. Calm down." I said.

"What's happening here?!" a little voice was heard from far. They both turned their heads to see Kylie coming over.

"Kylie.." Austin said softly.

Kylie took hold of Taylor's arm. When he turned towards her, his eyes softened. He took her hand and pulled her closer. Austin eyed their entwined hands, his eyes hardening. "Nothing. Nothing at all." he said as he stormed off. Uh oh. This couldn't get worse. I followed him out the cafeteria to the hallway.

"Austin!" I called out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Did you like this chapter? What do you think about the characters up to now? Leave your opinions on the comments below! I will upload chapter 6 when this chapter gets 3 votes. So please, vote!

~ Gabby x