Chapter 19- Borrowing Problems From The Future

MacKenzie's POV

Wally and Barry had just put out a fire in a building and they talk as they walk down the hall of STAR Labs. Cisco and Caitlin didn't want me to go cause it's a fire and there would have been nothing I could do anyways. Wally and Barry walk into the cortex.

"Let me give you some advice, Wally." Cisco says. "Being a superhero's not about kicking ass. Well... nope, actually that's a straight-up lie. There's a lot of ass-kicking involved."

"Just keep doing what you're doing... watching me." Barry says. "You're doing great."

"I gotta go to breakfast with Dad, but I'll catch up with you guys later." Wally says.

Wally speeds out, leaving his suit on the mannequin where Barry's goes.

"Yo, that's where... mm..." Barry growls but Wally is already gone.

"You okay?" Cisco asks.

"My suit goes there." Barry says.

"Ah, two suits, one mannequin. That is what we call a conundrum." Cisco says.

Caitlin starts hitting her cuffs next to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Barry asks, walking over.

"Yeah, these things have just been on the fritz lately. It makes me feel like a criminal." Caitlin says.

"It hasn't been on the fritz, okay? Uh, maybe if you charge the battery, like I told you to." Cisco says.

"Oh, I'm just supposed to hook myself up to an outlet, like I'm some sort of human tablet?" Caitlin asks.

"Either you charge the cuffs, or you go all Frozone on us again." Cisco says.

"Or... you could fix them for me?" Caitlin asks with puppy eyes.

"Or I could fix 'em." Cisco gives in.

"Sumptuous day, brethren." HR says, riding in on a segway.

"Oh, boy." Barry says.

"Good morning, H.R." Caitlin says.

"Oh, not just good. It's g-r-r-eat, and why is that? Because I'm finally ready to announce that the new S.T.A.R. Labs museum is ready for its opening... soft opening... so come." HR says. "Let's take the tour."

"This could've been avoided. You know that, right?" Cisco asks.

"Mm-hmm." Barry says.

We follow him out.

***

"Behold." HR says and we walk in.

"Whoa!" I say.

"You did all this?" Barry asks.

"Yeah. Well, I don't wanna take all the credit." HR says. "I'm too modest to do that, but yeah."

"Uh, who exactly is paying for all this?" Cisco asks.

"That's a great question." HR laughs. "Olga! Allow me to introduce you to your new coworkers. Everybody, this is Olga."

"Da." Olga says.

"Hi." We all say.

"Oh, and she doesn't really speak English so much, but she's great." HR says. "So right over here, we have the ticketing and the admissions. Over there, our specialty coffees... Oh, uh, that reminds me. Caitlin... Initially, I had you targeted for ticketing, but it occurs to me, with a few lessons in foam art, you could very well man up... excuse me... woman up our cappuccino stand. What do you think?"