Chapter 15- Invasion

MacKenzie's POV

Cisco, Felicity and I are in the elevator of the Arrow Cave. Cisco's gonna try and vibe Oliver but he has to touch something of Oliver's.

"Guys, this is Cisco Ramon and Mack Raymond of Star Labs." Felicity says and we walk out to see three men.

"Curtis." The first guy, Curtis, says. "Big fan."

"Rene Ramirez." Rene says.

"Rory Regan." Rory says.

"Ok." Cisco says, walking around. "Curtis, you're tall. Rene and Rory. That's two Rorys I know now. The other one, he's a douche, though. You're not a douche, are you?"

"No." Rory says.

"Ok. Good." Cisco says. "I just had to make sure, right? Guys, we have to find Oliver and company, and I'm not talking about the cherished Disney animated film starring Billy Joel, ok? I'm talking--I got to Vibe, all right? I need something to Vibe off of, something personal."

"I got one of his old bows here somewhere." Felicity says.

"That'll do." Cisco says in a scottish accent.

"Um, for those of us who don't know you as well--not me because I feel like we're best friends, we've known each other for a long time-- Uh, what are you going to do exactly?" Curtis asks Cisco.

"Oh, right. Uh, I'm about to Vibe." Cisco says. "It's this thing I do where, uh, I touch something. I--I can not only see the past. I can see the future, but most importantly, I can see where people are."

"So you're one of them... Metahuman?" Rene asks.

"Yeah, he is. And I'm one too, got a problem with metas?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ok. So this is it." Felicity says, bringing in Oliver's bow. "Just--just please don't break it any more than it is already broken."

"Ok. Cool." Cisco says. He vibes the bow. "I saw them. They're in some kind of stasis, like a ship. It's, uh, a little 'alien,' a little 'Star Trek'-- J.J. Abrams style-- and a whole lot of tech."

"You said tech!" Felicity exclaims.

"Yes, I said tech." Cisco says. "It's an alien spaceship, Felicity. These guys aren't amateurs." "Yeah, but--but--" Felicity stammers.

"I think where she's going is if we had some we might be able to download some Intel off it, like, including everyone's location." Curtis says.

"Yes." Felicity and Curtis say at the same time.

"Hold, please." Cisco says and he walks over to the desk.

"Yes. That's what I meant." Felicity tells Curtis. "Thank you."

"Of course." Curtis says.

"Always got my back." Felicity says.

"Of course I do." Curtis says.

"What about this?" Cisco asks, bringing over a metal object. "I took it off the Dominator ship that crashed in Central City."

"You what?!" Felicity exclaims.

"We're gonna hack alien tech. This is seriously the best day of my entire life!" Curtis exclaims.

***

"I'm so conflicted." Curtis says, looking up from his work. "You know, on the one hand, I get to hack actual extraterrestrial technology, but on the other hand, E.T.s are real, but unfortunately, they're dickwads who are gonna kill us."