chapter eleven

Nick

A few days had past since I seen Demi. I was walking over to their house now. Joe called me about that Ashely girl. He said she's his girl and he'll "stay faithful" to her. I laughed over the phone once he told me that. Joe sticking it to one girl, literally, isn't going to happen. I knocked once and the door flew open.

"oh, Hey Nick"

Demi had a towel in her hands and was in her bathing suit. I licked my lips as I quickly looked over her body. She pulled me in and giggled softly. Glancing around the room I quickly kissed her softly on the lips and pulled away.

"what's up Nick?"

Joe came rounding the corner and she winked at me. She left the room while Joe rolled his eyes. My eyes trailed after her and Joe punched me in my arm. I laughed and followed him up the stairs to his room. He shut the door and laid on his back across his bed. I took a spot in his blue bean bag chair and started tossing his football in the air.

"anyway, how good is Ashely in bed?"

I smirked as he did the same thing.

------------------------------------------------

Demi

Rubbing the bronzer in my skin I sat beside Selena and Miley. We are tanning outside by my pool, getting ready for school. This year all of us was going to get noticed by the senior boys, but I already had mine. Which no one could no about. I sigh and looked back at the house. Why do we have to be a secret? I don't like it. I stood up making Miley and Selena look at me.

"if a guy asked you to keep your relationship a secret what would you do?"

Miley start laughing and put her shades over her head. I stomped my foot and pouted.

"I'm serious!"

Selena sat up in her chair and took her glasses off. I sat at the edge of her chair waiting anxiously for her advice.

"we'll I'd tell him to shove it up his ass and on to the next"

------------------------------------------------

Nick

Joe and I was in the basement of Ashely's house smoking weed. I was just texting Demi, telling her to meet me at Starbucks tomorrow. I hope no one recognize us. Ashely's friend Delta passed me the cigar and I took a puff from it. I don't usually smoke, not ever since my dad caught me sneaking some in the house once.

She sat on my lap and took it from me. Passing it to Joe, I felt up her backside. She began to laugh and kiss down neck. I closed my eyes as she turned around and straddled my waist. With a smile on my lips she rubbed my chest.

After letting Delta do what she wanted to me I waited for Joe to come back downstairs. Delta had left and it was just me now. I stretched on the couch and pulled my phone out. I had a new message from Demi. I open it and smiled instantly. She sent me a picture of her hugging a purple unicorn. I laughed and asked her what was that for.

"I was thinking about you" I smiled more, looking over my shoulder.

No one was coming so I pressed send under Demi's name, calling her. Once she answered she giggled a hello into the phone.

"are you still thinking about me?"

"you're such a psychic" I laughed and stood up from the couch walking around the livingroom.

"Come stay over Nick, I'm all alone" I could hear the pout in her voice.

"where are your parents?"

"they went to a party, can you believe it?" Shaking my head no and laughing I heard a door close from upstairs.

"hey I gotta go, but I'll see you in a few ok?"

"ok bye"

------------------------------------------------

Vote, fan, comment please :)