chapter twenty-three

As Selena and I gave each other our schedules back I looked around for Nick. I haven't seen him the past two days, but we talked on the phone last night about our schedules. He was only staying at school half of the time because he is a senior and have a job.

"hey Demi"I heard a male voice say behind me.

I turned around and Tyler was standing there. "hey!"I said giving him a friendly hug. "I didn't know you were attending school here"I said pulling away from him. He smelled good.

"yea my parents said I should spend my senior year with some distance family"he said tugging on the strap of his backpack.

I smiled and looked over at Selena who was flirting with Justin. "so what's your first class?"he asked grabbing my paper from my hand. I laughed as he scanned over the yellow paper. I checked him, nice jeans a short sleeve black V neck showing off his muscular biceps. I bit my lip getting lost in his amazingly hot body.

"we got first period together" He said. I shook my head blushing.

"oh that's cool"I said looking away embarrassed.

It then got awkward and I saw Nick. "see you later Tyler"I said about to walk over to Nick. Tyler grabs my arm and turn me around.

"I was hoping I could stick with you, I'm new remember"he said. I raised my eyebrow.

"you wanna stick with a shopmore?"I asked him. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm the new kid, atleast your not a freshmen"he said.

I nod my head while laughing along him. His laugh was cute. I must admit, I'm attracted to Tyler, but I know my limits with him. "Ok" I said and jogged over to Nick smashing my body in his. Getting on my tippy toes I put my glossy lips to his. Nick grabbed my waist and kissed me back. I wet his bottom lip with my tongue but Nick pulled away instead.

"what?"I asked.

"Demi we're not at your house or mine, people don't want to see us make-out"he said laughing. I looked confused, but went along with him. "ok"I said and let go of him. He let go of me and started walking ahead of me. Tyler was standing a few feet away watching us. What is Nick's problem? I walked up to him and he put arm around my shoulder. "what's up Nick?" Tyler asked walking on the other side of Nick. Nickjust gave him a head nod and kept walking.

"Dems I have to run to the office really quick, I'll see after first period"

He said and kissed my lips and left. I rolled my eyes and glanced at Tyler. He raised his eyebrow then looked away.

----

I felt weird lying to Demi, but Liam texted me this morning. He still wants to get rid of the car parts that's in his dad shop. Since Joe and I are the only ones around here that needs them he wants to give them to us. But he still wanted us to do stuff for him. I hope it isn't anything illegal or sleeping with another girl. I walked into the boys locker room in the gym to find him and Zac there.

"what's the plan?" I asked watching as they both grinned at me.

"We need you and Joe to drop something off for us friday" Liam said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, now the drama walks back in. ~ ladies. hahaha

Are yall ready for DEMI? Can I hear ya SCREEEEEAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!