chapter four

Demi's Pov

After Joe chased me in the house I raced upstairs to my room. I quickly locked the door and turned on my radio. Teenage Dream began to blast from it's speakers and I turned the volume up higher. I danced over to my closet and smirked.

Selena told me that her cousin Taylor is throwing a huge party at his parents mansion tonight. Of course he said we could come, I'm winking just to let you know. Once she told me I quickly raced home.

Taylor played the quarter back for our schools football team and Nick played wide receiver for defense. Joe played as a line men for defense. I laughed at his weak spot on the football team. Anyway Selena and I wanted to catch a few eyes at the party we are crashing. Taylor's house is huge as shit so there is no way that Joe would notice I'm there, especially not in the outfit I'm wearing.

I quickly grabbed the mini, I mean mini pink dress that was hidden in my closet. My dad didn't know about it, but my mom and aunt was with me when I bought it so it was ok. I grabbed my backpack placing the dress in there along with a pair of black boots without a heel. Duh I had to sneak this out, my mom may know about the dress, but neither knows about the party. I was gonna get ready at Selena's since her parents was out celebrating their tenth anniversary. I spend the night there and no one knows I was ever there. Perfect plan right?

After Selena opened the door for me we squealed with joy. This was the most fun we are having all summer, why not make the best of it?

We raced upstairs to her room and I quickly jumped in the shower. After I was done I dried my hair and began to straighten it. I honestly didn't know what to do with it. I wonder how it would look in a French braid. I finish straightening and called Selena.

"what Demi?"she asked

I quickly scan over her outfit and and hair. Selena wore a red mini skirt and a black tank top, black heels to finish it. She looked smoking and I smirked at her.

"you are one hot fucking momma"I said then winked.

She laughed and pushed me.

"no, but seriously how would I look with a French braid?"I asked.

She pretended to think and stopped my foot. This was no laughing matter.

"you'll look hot, and you'll finally have Cody where you want him"

She said. I smiled and turned back to the mirror. Not even Selena knows my tiny crush on Nick, but I know her obsession for my brother Joe. I mean who would like a douche bag like him? He isn't even attractive. Ew, he is my brother.

But anyway, Cody Linely was a guy I sat with in English. We flirt alot, but nothing more. Honestly he isn't my type, but I do need to cover up for liking Nick.

-----

Hours later I had my pink dress on, it had places where you could see my side and was very short. Barely covering my butt. I decided not to go with the braids and just curl it a little while letting them fall perfectly down my shoulders. My boots was comfortable and waited for Selena at the door.

_______________________

vote, comment, & fan! :)