chapter two

Demi's Pov

I laughed as I shut my door in Nick's face. Today is the best day of my life. Nick and I innocent flirting is leading to something else and I love it. I quickly changed from the wet clothes and put on some blue jean short shorts along with a pink off the shoulder sweater. I dried my hair with a towel and walked from my room to Joe's.

"Demi get the fuck out"he barked changing the channel.

"watching porn with the door shut would be more smart dumbass. Nick where is your shirt?"I asked him.

I laid flat on my stomach next to Nick smirking as his cheeks changed color.

"you guys are so gay"I teased.

"MOM!"Joe yelled getting off the bed.

"I'll tell her where her twenty bucks went this morning"

"you little wrench"he said and slammed his door shut leaving Nick and I alone.

I looked over to him and smiled widely. He laughed and got up from the bed, going for the door. I quickly got up and grabbed his hand forcing him to turn back around.

"Nick do you wanna makeout?"I asked.

Nick burst out laughing and leaned on the door. I let go of his hand and looked down embarrassed. His laughter died down some and he placed his hand under my chin.

"Demi you're not suppose to ask the guy if you wanna makeout, that slutty"he laughed and winked.

I looked up at him and he stopped laughing, straightening his posture. He put his other hand on my waist and pulled my face closer to his.

"you are suppose to just let it happen"

My eyes fluttered close as his did the same. I felt his wet and soft lips press against my cheek and I pulled away. His face was serious and he dropped both his hands from me.

"let your boyfriend kiss you, Demi"

With that Nick walked out of the room. I stood there a little disappointed, sad, and embarrassed. Nick knows none of the guys would have the balls to ask me out because of the fear Joe weakass put in them. If Joe scares you then you are nothing but a weakass punk. I sigh and walked out of the room. I walked in the livingroom past Nick and he thumped me on my head.

" you fu-"I started, watching as my dad walked in the door. "you full of curls having monkey"

Nick laughed and winked at me while taking a sip of his snapple. I rolled my eyes and walked outside hoping on my bike. I pedal down the street to my bestfriend Selena's house. Whatever it is that I need help with she always come through for me, I can always count on her. She'll definitely know what to do with my Nick situation. Oh did I tell you I have a major huge crush on him? I've had it since I was born I think.

______________________

vote, fan, & comment please! :)