chapter five

Nick's Pov

Joe came by my house at eight. I just wore a blue polo shirt, jeans and a black pair of vans. I made sure I put on some cologne on, I had to smell nice for the ladies. While we drove to Taylor's I thought of Demi all of a sudden. What was she doing at home now? Man I wish she wasnt Joes sister.

"Nick I need you to find Chelsea a guy"

I laughed and looked at him.

"I'm not Eharmony"

"no Ashely is coming tonight and we might need the car too"

"Joe I'm night babysitting Chelsea"

"I know, just dump her off on Taylor or something"

I sigh and looked out the window. If I was playing girls like Joe was I knew he would do the same for me so why not?

"alright dude, but you owe me"

Joe laughed and ruffled my curls. That's my bestfriend for you. We talked about random girls til we got to Taylors. It was only eight thirty and his yard was packed with cars, cars in bikini's and beer. I smiled and quickly got out. Joe threw me the keys and raced inside. He was going to get wasted and I don't drink as much as he do, I really don't drink. As I walked into the house a few girls rubbed against my chest and gave me their most seductive look ever. I just gently pushed them away and gave them my charming half smile and nod. They seemed to melt when ever I did that. You an say I'm popular, but I hate that word, I'm just known. I say Joe go inside Taylor's basement and Nicole and Chelsea walked my way. It was crowded in the house so I wanted to go outside.

"Hey Nick!"

I rolled my eyes, but turned around and face them. I checked them out and they had clothes on that was tight and looked extremely painful. Nicole grabbed my face and kissed me sloppily in the mouth. I just went along with it and grabbed her ass. I winked at Chelsea as I put my tongue in Nicole's mouth. Don't like the girls, but they do know how to treat a guy in bed.

"come on guys let's go get some drinks"

Chelsea said. I pulled away from Nicole and walked ahead of them. I looked back and they started following me like puppies. That's sad how some girls degrade themselves jut for a small amount attention from a guy. Yeah, they're thirsty alright.

"Yo, Nick what's up?"Taylor said as I walked into the kitchen.

A girl was taking a jello shot of his "abs of steels" I laughed remembering Demi say that to her friend Selena once. If more girls carried themselves like them then maybe I could finally bring one home to my parents. Wow did I just say I want to bring Demi home to my parents? I quickly shook my head and fist pound Taylor once he got off the counter.

"Sup Nicole, Chelsea"he said giving them a simple head nod.

They giggled and waved back at him. Taylor put his arm around my shoulder and lead me from kitchen into the livingroom. Chelsea and Nicole was still behind me and I nudge Taylor.

"help me get rid of them"

I simply said. Taylor looked behind us and nod his head again. He looked around the room and pointed to two freshmens.

"freshmens, really Taylor?"

"you want them gone don't you?"he asked.

I shrug my shoulders and nod my head. They two boys walked over to Taylor and he simply pointed behind us at them.

"got'cha man"

You can say Taylor is the man. Nicole and Chelsea quickly fell for their weak charm and scattered off somewhere. I laughed along with Taylor as we climbed his stairs.

"what's up Taylor, Jonas" his bestfriend Liam said.

We stood at the top of the staircase. We went to the middle of the hall way and leaned against the bannister. It was two long stairs spiraling to the top. Taylor parents have alot of money and that's what most girls want from Taylor, but he is smart. He stays with a girl long enough to get her in bed and dip. Sometimes we even bet on some girls, mostly virgins. They love to roam around at parties like this. We will stand up here and scope them out, make the claim and then go for the kill. I know it sounds heartless, but Taylor will bet you thousands of dollars. It's insane, but that's easy money.

"the hottie in the pink that just walked through the door"Liam said.

"damn she's smoking"Zac said.

I looked towards the door and my eyes started to bugle from my sockets. That was Demi, Joe's Demi, innocent virgin Demi.

"the new bet"Taylor said.

Now I realize why Joe threaten every guy in the school to stay away from Demi. Selena was on the other side of her, Taylor's little cousin. How could he not notice who they where? I had to do something.

"bro that's Joe's little sister, Demi"I said.

Taylor looked closely and frowned. I smiled because he is tight with Joe also and he respects him too.

"damn little Demi have grown up"he said.

I laughed and sigh a breath of relief. Taylor watched them more closely and his jaw dropped.

"that's fucking Selena, what the hell are they doing here?"he said.

Taylor quickly ran down the stairs, but the girls was now on the other side of the room. There was no way he was going to catch up with them now. Zac ruffled my hair and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"so you and Joe got a motor for that piece of shit car yet?"

I shook my head no and looked at him. Zac had that look in his eye and I wanted to know what was the plan. Liam placed his beer bottle down and stepped on the other side of me.

"my dad got some new shipments in for muscles cars last month, '86 to be exact"

I look at him and nod my head for him to go on. Liam then cleared his throat and placed his other arm on my shoulder too.

"you can have all the parts you need......but you have to do something first"

I smiled huge when he told me I could have some parts. Me and Joe have been saving up for some parts since freshman year when his uncle first gave him the car. It's been four years and we are seniors this year without a car. If I did what they wanted me to then all the money we saved could go on a paint job and tires. Joe owes me big now.

"ok, what is it?"

They both laughed and it sounded evil. My palms got sweaty and Liam leaned into me more.

"get little Lovato in bed before school starts"

I backed away from them then. It's like they don't know what the "little" means anymore. I swallowed hard and shook my head. I want to fuck Demi, but not because of a bet.

_______________________________________

Vote, fan, comment! (: