chapter nine

Nick's Pov

I walked downstairs in my boxers. The house was quite so I assumed everyone had left. Walking into the kitchen I scratched my hair and glanced at the clock on the stove. It was past noon, but I was just now waking up. Shrugging my shoulders a yawn escaped my lips and I reached for the Captain Crunch cereal from the cabinet. Eating a few straight from the box I opened the refrigerator. I grabbed the cartoon of milk and drunk straight from the cartoon. The doorbell rung and I sat the cereal down still drinking my milk. They impatiently rung the bell and I stomped to the door. I swung the door open and Demi was standing there with a plate with plastic over it. I checked her out very quickly and pursed my lips together. Can this girl get any hotter? A black hoodie cut so that her stomach was showing and light pink skinny jeans. I bit down on my bottom lip as she pushed passed me, walking into my house.

"what are you doing Demi?"

"I can't be friendly and bring my neighbors cookies?"

"no, not this early"

She placed the plate on the kitchen counter and unwrapped the plastic. They where home baked chocolate chip cookies and they looked good. My stomach growled as she took a bit of one. I licked my lips, you can tell they are fresh because the chocolate was melting.

"want one?"

I nod my head and reached for one. She laughed and swat my hand away. Demi pushed her body into mine and wrapped her hand around me neck. I starred down at her as she placed a sly grin on her glossy lips. I could smell the sent, strawberry kiwi. The same lipgloss she wore last night that I practically ate off.

-------------

Demi was straddling my waist and lifting her shirt above her head. We where laying on my couch and she already had love bites on her neck. I asked her to be my girl again, but told her no one could know about us. Not even her bestfriend Selena. To my suprise she agreed quickly and attacked me with kisses.

I wasn't going to refuse sex from any girl, but Demi is different I guess. I placed my hands on her hips as I stared at her fully developed breast. She blushed lightly and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. My eyes met her adoring brown ones and I felt bad. I'm using her, she's so naive, young, and innocent. Not to mention my bestfriend little sister. I shouldn't have went along with this bet, but there's no turning back now. Not now that she's easily falling for me anyway. Maybe I should just fuck her now and get out of this before her feelings get too deep.

I sigh and was about to tell her to leave, but she leaned down and kissed me. I tried fighting my hormones, but she was so irresistible. I ran my hands through her dark and soft hair. Letting my tongue slither in her mouth. Demi moaned and I gripped her hair tighter as I grew more stiff in my pants. I felt her tongue push against mine and I wrestled it. With my other hand I squeezed her ass and caressed it. She pulled away from my lips and kissed down my neck.

I opened my eyes and starred at the ceiling fan. I'm honestly going to feel like crap after this.

"I'm not a virgin, Nick. Stop treating me like one"

I pushed her away so I could see her face. I looked confused at her while she smirked. Demi began to laugh and ran her hands through my hair.

"I'm not so innocent as I look, I can keep secrets"

I starred astonished at her. Demi smiled back. Was she really telling me the truth? Who was her first? My mouth open and closed not knowing what to say. She put her hand to my lips.

"shh, let's just have fun"

___________________________

Vote, Fan, Comment please :)