chapter sixteen

Nick

I open the door for Demi and pulled her inside, crashing my lips against her's. I haven't done that all day. She laughed into my mouth before pulling away. "Nick, can I get through the door good enough?"she ask walking further inside my house.

I walked behind her still gasping onto her waist. The smell of her strawberry scented hair filled my nostrils. Inhaling deeply Demi laughed and turned her head up to look at me.

"you horny bastard"she joked.

I laughed along with her and pushed her away from me. She turned around fake gasping.

"is the horny bastard offended? Oh my"she said and pushed me again.

I stumbled back some and she kept walking forward to me with a challenging look gleam in her eyes. "you don't want any Demetria"I said warning her as she pushed against my chest again.

Demi laughed and hit her chest. "come at me bro" I bit my entire bottom lip and went under armpit, throwing her over my shoulder.

"I'm at you bro"I said quoting her.

Her loud, weird, and adorable snorkel of a laugh rung through my ears as I slammed her into my carpet.

"Ow, Nick! It's totally on!" she said wrapping her legs quickly around my waist and flipping us over so she was on top.

I shook my head no as I grabbed her arms from wrapping themselves around my neck. I twisted them, as gently as I could, behind her back. Demi arched her back and cried out in pain. "stop you horny bastard!"she screamed at me. I let go of her arms and she began to playfully choke me. I tickled under her neck then tugged lightly on her soft dark brown hair.

Gripping harder as she held her breath and bit her lip from screaming again. "who's a horny bastard, sexy?" I asked.

Her laughter came out distressed and sarcastic. I placed my other hand on her thigh and slowly moved up.

"stop it Nick"she said in a serious tone.

Quickly letting her hair go and flipping us over, I thumped her in the nose and got off her.

"come at me sexy"I said watching as she glared at me.

Demi sat up on her elbows with her legs open. I peeked down at her blue and black leopard print panties, smirking at her.

"fucking pervert"she said closing her legs quickly. Everything she tried insulting me with was completely true, I was indeed horny, and I wanted so so badly to see her naked. So badly.

Her mini skirt embracing her perfect curves and her purple hoodie covering her beautifully developing breast. Then her face, those eyes, that smile always leave me breathless. Even when she gets mad and jealous I find her more attractive. Of course Nick Jr was appearing while I starred at her getting up.

"I'm gonna choke you if you keep calling me 'sexy', Nick"

Pointing her finger at me I sat down and pulled a pillow in front of me.

"or what, sexy?" I asked smirking at her. She straddled my waist and grabbed my nipples. I grabbed her hands and closed my eyes in pain. "repeat after me" she said against my ear. I nod my head and she giggled softly into my ear.

"I'm a very horny bastard"

"I'm a very horny bastard" I said making her laugh more. "and I love Demetria so much that I'll do anything for her" I painfully smiled and repeated after her.

"I love Demetria so much that I'll do anything for, but if she doesn't let go of my nipples I'll show her how it feels"

Demi then pinched me really hard that I screamed.

"punk bastard"she said letting me go.

Demi got off my lap as I began to rub my throbbing nipples. I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she smiled meekly back at me. "you're not nice Demi" I said while she put her legs over my lap and played in my hair.

"you were being a bad boy Nicky" she said putting air quotes around 'Nicky' I rolled my eyes at her, she wasn't really over the delta thing yet.

"why are you jealous of Delta?"I asked in an annoyed tone.

Demi then looked taken aback and gasped loudly. "excuse me?!"she screamed, getting more dramatic than she usually is.

"yea why are you like I said" I told her.

"Nick, no one is jealous of a girl that is so easily to open up her legs to the next hot guy that says hi to her. Especially not me" She said getting in my face and rolling her hand around.

"then why you keep bring Delta up? Huh Demi?"I asked grabbing her hand and moving it from my face.

"because you slept with her you fucking idiot!" I just threw my hands up and pushed her legs from my lap.

"Demi I love you not Delta, If I didn't feel the way I feel about you I would've hooked with her and a whole bunch of other girls, not sitting here and waiting on YOU!"I shouted and stood up. "Nick-- No, you think I want Delta then ill go call her now while we walk back home Demi"I said and walked upstairs.

No I wasn't going to call Delta, I was hoping Demi would see that I actually cares about and not anyone else. Sometimes the truth hurts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

COMMENT. FAN. VOTE.