chapter six

Demi's Pov

Selena and I quickly walked into the gigantic house. People where every where. I smiled as we made our way through the crowd, we definitely turned alot of heads. Girls gave us jealous looks while their boyfriends drool at us. Selena laughed and linked her arm with mine. Boy I hope Joe doesn't catch me.

"do you want any beer?"she asked.

I quickly shook my head no. I can have my fun while being sober. I'm not going to be the girl who loses her virginity because she got wasted and now stuck raising a baby on her own. That's what my dad told me what would happen if I ever drank at a wild party like this and I believe him. I'm only fifteen almost sixteen, what the fuck I look like with a kid?

"stop shitting on the parade Dems"she said pulling on my arm.

I laughed at her analogy and still shook my head. She began to pout and pull me towards the kitchen. I pulled back and we both began to laugh.

"well atleast let's go find some hot guys to grind on"she said.

"ok, now we're talking!"

I immediately scanned the room looking for Nick. I seen my dads car in the driveway so I know they are here. All I have to do is get Nick alone and then turn on the charm.

_________________

It was hours into the party and no sign of Joe. That would be a good thing, but there was no sign of Nick too. Selena and I was dancing with some random seniors while Ke$ha 'Sleazy' played. I smirked and turned around on the guy. He grabbed my hips as I did my two step. I flipped my hair and bend a little. I was enjoying this when Selena grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the guy.

"Demi here comes Taylor and Nick, we have to go!"

"Nick? Where?"I asked.

I craned my neck around trying to spot him in the crowd. I got on my tippy toes and smiled once I seen his head. He looked hot in his polo shirt and jeans, he always does. I had to think of a plan to get Nick alone and Selena away from her cousin at the same time. I turned back to her and thought. I plopped my mouth open once I thought of a plan. Selena just starred at me.

"Selena go that way and I'll go left. We'll meet up before midnight to go home"

Sounds like a good plan right? She nod her head and took off. I watched Taylor groan and chase after her. I laugh and I glanced at Nick. His eyes was on me and I smirked.

I turned around and pushed all the way back to the door. I looked behind me to see Nick still following me. I was about to go outside, but I turned around and ran up the stairs.

"Demi!"

I laughed as he called my name. I turned around and pointed with my finger for him to follow me. He tried to bit his lip from smirking, but I already had caught it. I giggled and turned around making my way up the rest of the stairs.

Like I said Taylors' house was huge as shit. So to tease Nick a little I ran to the third door on the left. This looks like a guest room to me. I laid down on the comfortable bed and laughed loudly to myself. Oh Joe you should keep a closer eye on your little friend.

I then cocked my head to the side probing up on my elbows. I placed my chin into my hands and watched the door. I wonder does Nick have a small penis. I over heard a girl last year say he was "lifestyle" if I'm not mistaken thats a condom size and the largest condoms are magnum, right?

"Demi!"

He screamed again. I laughed as he opened door number three. I waved and said hi. Nick just starred at me then closed the door. He started to walk over to me and I got on my knees. I looked up at him as he stopped in front of me. My hands locked themselves behind his head and pulled him down to my face. I closed my eyes and leaned in more.

"you're not my boyfriend Nick, but let this happen"

I whispered this on his lips. My eyes opened and I looked up at him. He starred back at me still not saying anything. I took this as my chance to trap Nick, put him where I wanted. I turned my head a little and leaned in. My lips softly landed on Nicks and we just held them there.

It felt like my first kiss ever, neither of us knowing what to do next. Then Nick moved his lips so my bottom lip tucked in his mouth and his top lip in mine. He slithered his arm around my waist and pushed me back a little. My heart was racing, was he thinking about having sex with me? All I wanted was a simple kiss and maybe a relationship, then sex. Not the other way round.