chapter twenty-two

Nick

I was sitting on Demi's couch waiting for her to come back down. We had got out the pool an hour ago. Joe and Ashely was still locked up in his room. Thank God. Selena had went home to change while Miley and her cousin Tyler stayed here. I wish they would leave too so I could have my Demi to myself.

"so how long have you and Demi been dating?" Tyler asked interrupting my thoughts.

I still don't trust him. When he was eyeing Demi I saw what he wanted. I looked at a thousand of other girls like that too, but he seemed cool. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt because if Demi was his girl and she wore a bikini in front of me I'd look at her the same way.

"listen, Demi is my girl and I'd hurt any guy that would try to hook-up with her, okay?" I said leaning up and clamping my hands together.

"chill bro, Demi is hot but she's taken, I'm not gonna try anything"he said sincerely.

Demi then came downstairs in some Hello Kitty night shorts, a pink tanktop and her hair in a bun.

"what's up sexy?"I said and winked at her.

She rolled her eyes and sat next to me. I grabbed her face and brought her lips to mine. I wanted to make-out with her and I don't care if her friends where around or not.

"HEY HEY HEY"I heard Joe say.

Demi pulled away from me and looked back at Joe. Ashely and him was both dressed, but their necks was covered in hickeys. He sat between Demi and I making us spread apart. He wrapped his arm around Demi's neck and pulled her under his armpit. She struggled put he didn't let go.

"Joe!" she whined.

"listen good little one, if Nick tries to touch you in places you don't liked to be touched, you tell me"He said while pinching my nipple with his other hand.

"Joe" Demi said again.

"shut-up, and if he tries to get you to take off your clothes say no you hear?"he said squeezing my nipple harder. Him and Demi are just alike.

"Joe leave your sister and her BOYFRIEND alone" Ashely said.

"yea bro, listen to Ash"I said in extreme pain. The only difference between Demi nipple twisters is that Joe is stronger.

"Jonas, you have no more saying in anything so I suggest you stay fucking quiet"he said.

After another twist he let go. I wiped my eye really quick and looked at Demi. She looked worried.

"you understand me Dems?"he asked standing up.

"yes Joe"she said looking down at her nails.

"I'm not playing with you Jonas, I'm still gonna kill you" he said then walked outside with Ashely.

"dude you so cried!"Miley said laughing hard.

I flicked her off and laid my head into Demi's shoulder. "what's wrong baby?"I asked her in her ear. "nothing"she said. I knew it was fake, but I was going to let it go for now. I pecked her lips quickly and let it go.

"so when are you guys leaving?" I asked.

Miley stopped filing her nails and looked at me with her eyebrow raised.

"excuse me?" she asked.

"Demi, tell your dude to calm his dick, k?" she said and rolled her eyes.

Demi laughed and sat in my lap. "calm your dick Nick"she said playing behind my ear.

I pushed her hand away because she was getting close to my sweet spot. She smiled realizing what she was doing. Demi tried again and we began to have a hand fight.

"stop Nick"she said.

"I'm not doing anything, you stop" I said picking her up and slamming her back into the couch. She started laughing and clutched her sides.

"horny bastard"she said laughing harder.

"you guys are weird" Tyler noted.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment. Fan. Vote.