chapter three

Nick's Pov

I watched Demi's ass as her hips went from side to side while she walked out of the door. Man that girl is all of a sudden hot. I wonder what Joe would do if I really did fuck her. I put the cap on my snapple and closed my eyes shaking Demi from my thoughts. I walked through the livingroom and into the garage. Joe was working on his raggedy muscle car. It would be a badass car if we had the money for some awesome parts. Both of us work a Good Burger, but the pay isn't that good.

I watched Joe as he played under the hood of the car. I wonder where Demi went to.

"Yo Nick, Taylor is having a party at his house tonight and your girl Nicole is gonna be there"Joe said putting the hood of the car down.

Nicole was a girl I hook up with whenever I want to. Her and her bestfriend Chelsea slept with both Joe and I at the same time. One of the best nights of my life, but I hate that chic. She complains too much and she's too insecure for me. Not to mention she's a stalker and a tad bit of a slut.

"Chelsea gonna be there too?"I asked sitting on the hood of the car.

I watched some of the neighbor hood kids play in the street as I waited for Joe to answer. He put his dads tool box away and joined me wiping his hand with a rag.

"why are you worrying about Chelsea? Shes mine"

"then why do she keep texting me?"I joked.

Joe pushed me and I almost fell off the car. We both started laughing and Demi rode her bike inside the garage. I unscrewed my bottle cap and threw it at her while she was putting her kick stand down. It taped her butt and she rolled her eyes at me.

"another gay feast going on?"she asked throwing the cap back at me.

I laughed at her and while Joe stuck his tongue out at her like a five year old I checked her out. Her booty shorts hugging her hips just right. Her tanned and toned legs shimmering in the sunlight. I smirked as she suddenly turned around, giving me a full view of her ass. Demi has a nice ass, man if she wasn't Joes little sister she would be in my bed every night. Joe nugde me and I looked at him.

"stop staring at my fucking sister you dick"

"I wasn't staring at Demetria"I say.

Demi scuffed and hit me on the head while sitting in the other side of me. Joe leaned over a little and pushed her away from me. She pushed his hands away and got up. I laughed as she pushed him off the car.

"I'm gonna kick your training bra ass"he yelled at her.

Demi yelled for her mom and ran inside the house. I just sat on the car laughing my ass off. I love watching them go at it. Joe tried getting up, but tripped and cursed again. I grabbed my stomach and laid back on the car laughing. No matter if Demi is dead wrong in the argument she always make a fool of Joe. Always.

"can't stand that little devil"Joe said sitting back on the hood.

"she's your little sister, you're not suppose too"

Joe chuckled and pulled out his phone, flipping to his text messages. I leaned into him as he scrolled down to a girl named 'Ashely G' Before he clicked on the conversation he smirked at me.

"remember the girl with the big boobs from work yesterday?"he asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. As my memory went back to Good Burger she popped up. She had on some sweat pants and just a bra like shirt. Her boobs where so juicy looking and big. I started laughing and shaking my head. Why would he ask me about her? No way!

"dude that's her?!"I asked trying to grab his phone.

Joe stood up moving away from me. He nod his head laughing and sliding his phone back into his pocket. I tried grabbing his phone but he pushed me away and started laughing.

"go get ready for Taylor's party, I'll ask my dad can we use the car"he said.

"dude did Ashely send you some pics?"I asked grinning.

Joe smirked and shook his head. I didn't believe him, but I let it go and gave him the peace sign. I dug my hands in my pockets and started walking home. I only lived a couple of blocks from Joe's so it was ok. I kicked a rock once my feet hit the paved sidewalk.

___________

vote, fan, & comment please! :)