chapter one

I pulled the back of Demi's shirt as she tried to run away from me. Her laugh made my heart smile. I picked her up in my arms spinning her around.

"ok Nick, stop" she laughed.

I ignored her and threw her into her pool. I stood there laughing as she swam back up to the surface.

"NICHOLAS!"

I clutched my stomach from laughing so hard.

"this ain't funny!"she said getting out.

I watched as she slipped off her shoes and charged me. I quickly ran for the closest thing near, the pool house. I ran inside but I wasn't quick enough, Demi came smashing into me knocking me over.

"Demi you're wet!"I screamed as she laid on top of me.

She rubbed her head into my shoulder blazed.

"stop I'm sorry"I told her laughing.

"you better be jerk"she said and straddled my waist.

I sat up and picked Demi up in my arms, she giggled and put her arms around my neck. I sat on the couch that was in the small room pushing Demi's wet hair from her face.

"I got you all wet from my wetness"she said bubbly.

I chuckled at the way I took her sentence.

"oh shut-up you know what I mean"she said and hit my shoulder.

I wrap my arms tighter around her waist and raised my eyebrow. "don't be a shame I like it"I told her.

She threw her head back laughing. A smile crept on my face as I realized at how close we are. I've developed a small crush on my bestfriend younger sister. Neither knows, but her and I spending so much time together might get me in trouble. At first I thought she was annoying and stupid, but she's pretty smart and more fun to be around than her brother. Demi is also beautiful, very, very beautiful. Demi slapped my cheek once and laughed.

"You zone out to much"she said.

I cocked my head and moved her from my lap. "I zone out to much? Little girl you have no clue what you're talking about"I said walking out of the house.

Demi got up and followed me out. I walked through the kitchen and into Joe's room. I felt a finger poke me in my back as I was walking through the doorway. I looked behind me and Demi was smiling, flirtatiously back at me. Is she flirting with me? I know I've been flirting with her all day, but her trying to make a move on me is kinda cute.

"just keep walking lovato"I said facing her fully know.

"or what Jonas? Gonna be a little bitch and tell my brother on me?"

I raised my eyebrows and cocked my head at her. I couldn't believe she just called me joe's bitch. I opened my mouth to say something back, but she began to mocked me while walking into her own room. Any other time I would've just let it go and turned around, but things was changing and I slowly crept to her room. I stood in the doorway as she had her back to me, taking her shirt off. I was supposed to back away and pretend like I was never here, but I didn't. She was only standing in her wet khaki booty shorts and pink bra. I bit my lip as she reached behind her back to unclasped it, her long black hair with brown streaks falling in the way. What the fuck am I doing?

"Nick what the hell are you doing?"Joe's voice said.

My heart dropped and I began to stutter as Demi turned around and looked into my terrified eyes. She cocked her head to the side with a grin on her lips.

"you peeping Tom"she whispered.

I shook my head no and looked down the hall at Joe. If he walks down here and see what I was watching I'm dead. I cleared my throat and looked back at Demi. Demi was slowly walking over to me, her perfectly curved body hypnotizing me. I felt a piece of popcorn hit my head and I tore my eyes from Demi.

"I was looking for the bathroom..?"I gulp.

"nice cover"she said then slammed her door shut.

"I swear if you try to get with my sister you won't have a dick to fuck her"Joe threaten.

I walked into his room scratching my head. He doesn't have to worry about me, well I think.

:') COMMENT•LIKE•SUBSCRIBE.

0Unsaved Playlist