chapter ten

Demi's P.O.V

It didn't feel right. I walked down the dark street back to Selena's. In between my legs hurt and I walked with a limp. Not much passion like the movies, or joy like guys talked about. I felt dirty and used. I thought this would be different, like "taking a trip to heaven". Boy was I wrong, it was nothing like that. My back hurt also and doing it on his couch wasn't romantic at all. Why couldn't I just wait longer and tell him how I wouldn't to do it? I hope he really likes me now and I'll be able to tell Selena and everyone else about us, soon.

I bit my lip as I walked on her porch. Trying to erase the feeling away and faking a smile I walked through the door.

"so where have you been Demi-dem?"

I looked at her as she sat on her couch eating a bowl full of popcorn drowned in hot sauce. I shook my head nothing and sat beside her. Quickly dipping my hand into the bowl my stomach growled. We both laughed and I sat my feet on the table. I grabbed the entire bowl because I obviously was starving. I guess sex really does work up an appetite.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled at the same time. I thought about how Nick put the condom on. Peeling the wrapper with his teeth and sliding it on with one hand. He probably had done that a million times, a million and one now. I wanted to cry at how stupid I am.

What the fuck was I thinking? I got up from the couch and mumbled to Selena that I was going to take a shower. I'm really not a virgin and I felt different.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up drenched in sweat, my head laying in Nick's lap. My chest was heaving up and down quickly and I sat up. Nick eyes flew open and he starred at me.

"are you ok Demi?"

I nod my head, relaxing. Thank God that was only a dream. A nightmare, but the dream I want to happen so bad. It's like I'll never ever have Nick where I want him, I'll always fantasize about being with him. I wiped my forehead and stood up. I looked around for my shoes and Nick stood also.

"are you sure? You seem tense"

I nod my head once again at him. Telling him I'm fine and not to worry. Finally having on both my shoes I went for the door, but Nick grabbed my wrist. I starred at him and he began to stutter again.

"you wanna do this again?"

My eyes widen and I slowly nod my head again. I licked my now dry lips while Nick lips curled at the ends.

"maybe this time we can talk, instead of falling asleep on me"

"yeah, try not to bore me again"

I laughed and so did he. Watching a movie with Nick wasn't so bad, but I should drink more caffeine first.

"and let's just keep this our little secret, Joe doesn't need to know about us"

Nick winked at me and kissed me on the cheek. I stepped out of his house and he waved bye to me. I turned around, confused. I don't want us to be a secret, I want us to be the total opposite. Now I don't know if I want him now. Ha, it's Nick Jonas of course I want. I shook that feeling off and ran to Selena's, then realized she can't know. Nick better be worth this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment, vote, fan please :)