chapter twenty-one

save the drama for later gurl.

--------

Demi's POV

I smiled and squeezed Nicks hand while telling Miley and Selena we were dating. It felt so good calling him my boyfriend and holding his hand in front of them.

"I knew you guys had something going on"Selena said pointing back and forth between Nick and I.

I laughed and looked up at Nick. He was chuckling, but starring at the water. I looked over and saw Tyler starring at me. His intense stare made me blush and lean into Nick, sniffing his addicting cologne.

"so you're really taken Demi?" Tyler said getting out of the water.

The water dripping off his skin as it shimmered in the sunlight. My eyes averted from his face down his chiseled chest. Did I mention that Tyler had an amazing body? Well he does and without Nick standing here I would've been all over him. That's why I can't keep a boyfriend, I like to flirt. I nod my head as he stepped closer to me. I dragged my eyes back to his eyes. There was fire in his. "so she told you about me already?"Nick said breaking Tyler's and I intense stare.

"it slipped" I said quickly looking back up at Nick.

"umhmm"he said looking at Tyler again.

"go change and come get in the water with me"I said rubbing his chest.

Nick glared one last time at Tyler and began to unbuckle his pants right here.

"yea baby!" Miley said.

I laughed and walked over to her, sitting in her lap. "do a dance for us Nick"I said clapping my hands together. He winked and took his shirt off throwing it into Selena's face.

"hey!"she yelled and tore it from eyes.

Miley leaned on my shoulder as Nick took his shoes and pants off. "now come get in the water with me Demi"he said. I shook my head no. "I'm not getting my hair wet" I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. Nick then placed his hands on his hips and looked over at Tyler then back at us.

"none of you getting in?"he asked. We all shook our heads no.

"I told them they were lame" Tyler said standing at the edge of the pool.

"what's your name?" Nick asked in somewhat of an irritated tone.

"Tyler" he said.

Nick walked over to him and wrapped his arm around his neck. Turning their back to us they both started to laugh.

"what the fuck?" Miley asked.

I stood up from her lap and put my finger in my mouth as I watched them. Nick then turned around and opened his arms wide.

"come give me a hug baby"he said.

"aww!" Selena and Miley said at the same time.

Tyler was smirking and Nick lips twitched at the ends.

"It's a trick!" I yelled and turned around making a run for it. "come here" I heard someone say and put their muscular arm around my waist. I screamed and saw Nick running to me, so Tyler had caught me. Nick grabbed my feet and Tyler placed his hands under my shoulder. Me being so ticklish I couldn't stop laughing and struggle to get out of their hold. I was swinging through the air then into the water I went. I reappeared at the top and they all were tumbled over in laughter.

"assholes"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

comment! fan! and vote!!! :)