Chapter 30

AN: Wow, we are halfway through this book, and yet I am still not sure how to end it. I have a few ideas. I just wanted to let you all know, as the book progresses I don't think I will be writing a third book. I have a good place to end, and you guys have made this book popular, and absolutely amazing. It's truly amazing and I thank every single one of you that have been apart of this amazing journey. I may extend the book more than sixty chapters, but for now, it is sixty. Thank you ❤️

•Joey's POV•

"Finally," I began, rolling my eyes, "you're back home! Gosh, what the hell, it felt like you guys were gone for-freaking-ever!" I wrapped my arms around Morgan, who hugged me back, gushing at my praise. "So how did you like that hot hell-hole?" Morgan rolled her eyes at my choice of words.

"I actually really love this one house," she said, which made my face fall, "it's so awesome, the view, everything, backyard, the beach, the bedrooms, we both love it. The only bad thing is...."

"Is?" I asked, wanting to know what she was about to say.

"It's not LA, it's not here, it's not home, it's not where you guys are," she said, looking to her coral Vans, and putting her face in her hands.

"But you're still considering it..." I said trailing off, which made Morgan's shoulders sink even lower. I didn't want to make Morgan feel bad, but she was my best friend, and that was just the thing. So she would stay here with us, Lauren and I, I have no idea what I would do without Morgan and Sawyer. It would be terrible. Especially for Lauren, her and Shane hadn't hung out in awhile, and she only hung out with Morgan and Sawyer and I.

"I mean, yes..." Morgan said, slowly, "yes... we are. But you can't tell Lauren, please. I just need to find out a good time to tell her." I nodded, but I wasn't so sure. She grabbed my hand in hers and looked into my eyes. "If we do move, please take good care of her, please. For me?" I nodded and Morgan released her grip on my hand and smiled to me.

"So you're actually going?" I asked her, and she sighed.

"I think so, yeah."

|| sorry for all the little updates||