Chapter 24

~Morgan's POV~

"Sawyer, all I'm saying is maybe we shouldn't rush into this," I said matter of factly, which didn't seem to warn him off at all considering the mood he was in. "Maybe we could wait a couple more months."

Sawyer shook his head, and put on his best pouty face, and looked quite dissapointed. "Why wait a couple months what are we waiting for?" I knew he was right and I couldn't argue with that. What was I waiting for? Why was I so worried? I am ready to start a new chapter in my life with sawyer, and I'm stalling and backing out of our plan.

"You're right," I said, slowly, which made sawyer nod and beam with pride. "I'm just scared, I don't want to leave my two best friends in the whole world, I don't know if I want to leave or I want to stay."

"Here's what I say," sawyer said, grabbing my hand and kissing it swiftly. "We take one weekend to go look at houses down in Coral Gables (Miami) and the we'll see, what we like." I seemed to agree with this as I nodded my head and sawyer smiled again, leaning over, and kissing me, holding it for several seconds, and finally letting go. "I'll go call the realtor now, try to schedule for this weekend." I nodded as he jumped off the bed and ran downstairs like a little kid.

||hey guys! Superrrrr sorry this was a short chap😷 more to come. Thanks for 100k that was an amazing accomplishment. It was so great meeting some of you on the ok hello app, and it was so cool!||