Chapter 5

•Sawyer's POV•

"I can't believe you did this for me, you're the best." I lied in the bed facing her, next to her feeling the best in the world. My shoulder hurt a little bit, but I didn't care. I leaned in and kissed her and forced my tongue into her mouth. She shrieked a bit, alarming her a bit, but she soon moaned and melted into my skin. I kissed down her neck and then down her chest, making my way back up to her lips, sucking on her tender spots on her neck. I kissed her again trying to get my tongue in, but she was playing hard to get. I growled against her lips a little bit and she laughed letting me in. She kissed me and I found the buttons to her shirt. I unbuttoned the shirt and threw it across the room, about to unsnap her bra, when I heard Dylan cry from the other side of the room. We stopped kissing and she sighed, re-snapping her bra in the back and walking over to Dylan and picking him up and cradling him to her shoulder. She pat his back a little bit and I smiled at her only I wasn't that happy. Dylan had started to interfere with our lives a lot. Morgan was breast feeding Dylan on the other side of the room and she was just taunting me at this point. I flopped onto my stomach and winced at hitting my shoulder so hard. I heard Morgan climb into bed next to me and I saw her with her shirt on. I sighed. "I guess we aren't continuing?" I asked her.

"I'm just not in the mood, babe." She told me, "sorry." I sighed and turned to face The wall. Thanks, Dylan. I didn't really think it was his fault, but he definitely had a part in this. "I know you're mad, but maybe tomorrow, you can't be made at me, I brought Joey back, after all." I smiled at this and flopped onto my other side to look at her.

"You're right and I'm sorry. I could never repay you for that. That was the best thing you could ever do for me. Thank you, baby." She smiled at this and kissed me lightly on my lips. I smiled back at her and she settled down into the bed. I threw my arm over her, but then started to draw circles on her chest with the pad of my thumb. Her skin was soft, which I loved, and I continued to draw circles, until her breathing steadied, and I knew she was asleep. I didn't want to go to sleep, in fear I would have to relive the horrible nightmares I have to every night. Of him shooting me, and I didn't want to keep going through that. I sat in complete silence, listening to Dylan coo under his breath. "I love you." I whispered softly in Morgan's ear, and kissed her forehead lightly. That's when it hit me. It felt like a hundred bricks were taken off my back, I knew who he was. I knew who shot me.

GIVE IT UP FOR MAWYER!! hey guys, I am going to be updating my stories all day today, since I'm at home sick, so make sure to check out my other stories! :D I am also making Sawyer Hartman (#HartThrob) T shirts, so if anyone wants one let me know in the comments below! I also started a fan twitter for my wattpad, and it does have TWD stuff on it, because I am a huge walking dead fan, but I got 90 followers in the first day, so can yall follow me? Love you, bye!