Chapter 23

Morgan's POV

I shrank in my seat a little, as I noticed all of the gorgeous houses that filled Sawyer's computer screen once I logged on. He was really set on having a family soon. I saw he had already created an account and had several houses already favorited, and seemed like he had emailed the realtors of these. I checked the houses, and a couple were here in California, but others were across the United States. Several were right outside of Miami, and a couple were in Atlanta, one was even in Maryland, back home. I deleted that house off his list, and rubbed my hands together anxiously. Going back to Maryland, where all my deadbeat highschool acquaintances were, and where my family was... no, I couldn't go back. I clicked on several other houses and some seemed nice, most of them did, which I liked. I knew Sawyer wanted to move back to Florida, back near Vero, where his Mother and Grandmother lived. I knew both of them, and they were both very nice, but I didn't want to live in Vero, where his parents were definitely going to be running our family and our lives. No thanks. I noticed ow over heated I was becoming, and I closed his laptop and walked down the stairs, pretending to see what I did. I took a couple deep breaths and forced a fake smile when I saw Lauren. "Sawyer's at the studio, he'll be home later," she said, taking a sip out of her Starbucks cup. She seemed a litte worried as well, which mad me even more nervous. "You look worried, what's going on?" she asked, placing her cup down onto the counter, and pursed her lips in questioning.

"Nothing, nothing at all, just... working on my channel is all," I stuttered a little bit throughout my sentence and smiled, a fake one, just to get by.

"That fake smile and shakiness of the voice won't get by me, missy," Lauren said, a little bit of teasing in her voice, but yet stern and serious. She took another sip of her drink, and nodded in my direction for me to tell her what was going on.

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes at the tapping of her foot in impatience. "I logged on Sawyer's computer this morning, and I found this website his computer was left on."

"Was it a porn site?" Lauren interrupted, her eyes widening.

"No, no!" I said, shaking my head, which made her roll her eyes, then nod again for me to continue, "it was a realtor website, and he has already started looking for houses. I mean, I would love to start a family now, but when I wrap my head around it, it's just scary. A few of the houses were here, outside of Los Angeles, but some were in Miami, and Atlanta and then one was in Maryland."

Lauren's face changed to a look of sadness, "Moving back home? Oh, I just couldn't handle that." I nodded my head in agreement with her.

"Yes, but, I don't even know if I am ready to move somewhere else yet. I really like it here, I don't know, I'm just worried. With you moving back in with Joey, Sawyer says it's the perfect time right now. I just don't know if I believe it. Plus, if we do move away, I couldn't bear the thought of moving away from you. Starting all over, finding new friends, it's just going to be hard."

"I couldn't dream of anybody replacing me," Lauren shuddered and took another long sip of her coffee. I eyed all of the boxes of her stuff being moved into Joey's. I knew she was going to be just a couple doors down, but it sadened me to see her, and her stuff go. What am I going to do if we move away?

"I couldn't dream of it either," I said, pouting. "I'm going to talk to Sawyer when he gets home, find out the game plan. Then we'll see." Lauren shrugged and grabbed a box, motioning for me to open the door.

"No matter what, I'm always here for you, maybe if you're 3,000 miles away." I smiled to her, and she left through the doorway leaving me with my depressing thoughts.

Hope you enjoyed the chap! This is an emergency, everyone GO read my first book we need 25 again TWENTY FIVE more reads until we hit 100k, we can do it!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!