Chapter 22

•Sawyer's POV•

I shook Morgan, until I heard her groan "what?" groggily and laughed. "I have to go over to the studio, I'll see you later," I said and she moaned again and I chuckled to myself. I walked out of the bedroom, and Lauren was still busy packing... again. She was moving back into Joey's and the two had been getting along so well lately. Better than Morgan and I had in the past month. Lauren smiled up to me when she saw me this down the stairs. "Headed to the studio, you need any help when I get back?" I asked her and she looked around, shaking her head.

"I think Joey will be awake by then to help me, but thanks for the offer. Always need a couple more hands around here," Lauren said, nodding her head to me, probably wondering if Morgan was still asleep.

"If Morgan asks where I am when I wake up, let her know I had a meeting at the studio. She should be up soon," I said, and made my away for the door. I felt Lauren's cold hand wrap around my wrist and she pulled me around. Her eyes looked a little larger in size and she seemed to show a worried expression on her face.

"Sawyer, I hate to hold you up for your meeting, but I've heard about you and Morgan maybe starting a family soon and moving out." I nodded and folded my arms across my chest.

"Can't have a family in an apartment. Plus, we have jobs now and we get good pay I think we could support a family," Lauren easily nodded and swallowed hard.

"Yes, I know, but you guys are moving... That worries me. Like, to where? I don't want my best friend to move far away, that's what I'm worried about. I love her so much, and care, and I don't want to see my best friend ripped out of my life," Lauren kind of faded during the whole conversation, she seemed to be shy to talk about this, maybe she didn't want to seem threatening to me.

"Lauren, I love Los Angeles, I don't think we are going to be moving far. We do have to start looking at houses though, after I get my yearly payment and our expenses looked over to see what kind of houses we can afford. But, I don't think we are leaving Los Angeles chances are unlikely. If you don't mind I have to get to my meeting," I smiled to Lauren one last time and walked out of the door, leaving her to hope for the best. I could understand where Lauren was coming from, I wouldn't want Joey to live across the United States, even though he already did and I wasn't even there to support him. Now I was just realizing what a crap friend I was. I thought about Morgan and I moving and I couldn't imagine leaving California, after how far we have gotten there, but I wanted a new start. I wanted our children to be a away from the constant buzz of Hollywood, the traffic, the money, the fame, the heat, it could all be too much. It was as if I wanted to start over. All over again. Morgan and I both got great pay from Google, but how weird would it be for a kids' parents to be famous on the Internet? That would be pretty embarrassing. Especially if one of his or her friends happened to find us on there. The more I thought about it the more worried I became. And then... Excited.