Chapter 29

•Sawyer's POV•

We were finally back in LA, which I didn't know how to feel. The feeling of wanting to go back to Miami, it just didn't feel right, it felt surreal. I never thought I would want to leave LA and move somewhere else in the United States, I always wanted to move to Spain if anything. But, Miami, felt... safe. Maybe that wasn't the word... It didn't quite feel like home, but it felt close to it. I didn't know how Morgan felt, she really did love that last house, but I didn't like the idea of her making me make the decisions. We had always done everything together... well, most things. Now all the pressure was on me. It was different... I didn't know if it was a good different or a bad, but it felt bad. If this was the wrong decision, moving there, it would be all my fault, because it was my decision. I just didn't want to screw anything up for Morgan, or for my future children, our family. I never thought I could love someone more than I loved myself until I met Morgan... married her. Same with... Dylan. I still do love him. Though I'll never see him again. I was still lying in bed, doing some deep thinking, which I had done a lot of lately. Especially with these difficult decisions. Images from last night filled my brain as we got back from the airport. It had gotten a little out of hand, but, just to know Morgan still had a strong desire for me, made me happier than ever. I knew she loved me like crazy. I peered over to her, as her body was covered by all of the sheets and the comforter. Her hair was strewn across her face, and I took my hand and brushed it out of her face. I leaned down and kissed her forehead lightly, like I always did. Morgan moaned a muffled "what?" and I laughed at her groggy voice. "Nothing, except you're beautiful," I whispered to her and she laughed a little.

"Thanks for telling me that when I'm sweaty, 5,000 degrees, and naked in a bed, gee," she said and I laughed at her sarcasm. "And thanks for waking me up," she added.

"Well I thought girls love getting a good morning and 'you're beautiful' from their husbands," I snapped back, playfully. "Are you tired?"

"Kind of," she answered, flopping onto her stomach.

"Well, I do have one more Trojan for Round Two..." I hinted to Morgan who sighed, shaking her head.

"Oh, darn, looks as if I have to take a shower."

||little update to brighten up your day💓||