Chapter 3

~Morgan's POV~

"Look, I'm sorry that I ran off the other day, I was just scared... How's Dylan?" I stayed quiet and stared out into the Hollywood Hills, looking at the Hollywood sign. Joey cleared his throat when I didn't answer after a long silence.

"You apologize and then you just ask how Dylan is?" I fired back, and folded my arms across my chest. Joey sighed and I automatically felt bad, he had lost enough already. Besides, Sawyer was coming home tomorrow, and I was beyond excited. We were silent for a few moments, and Joey turned away from me. "Look, I'm sorry." I turned to Joey. Joey turned around and smiled back at me. "I know that you don't want to come back." He interrupted me.

"But you don't understand." I crinkled my forehead and nodded my head slowly, turning back around to face the hills. "I don't know how I could ask you to understand. I don't know... everyone has forgiven me, maybe something is just wrong with me? Maybe..."

"You keep running, pushing yourself away from anyone else." Joey turned myself and raised his eyebrows, then rolling his eyes at me. "Don't roll your eyes at me. Jett doesn't need you, he has his own friends and you know it. Your friends aren't in Boston. You just have family. And I know you miss youtube. You're personally vlogging on your phone and saving the videos, I saw it on your phone when I had to call Shane yesterday. Joey, you miss youtubing, you miss your friends and you miss LA. We all miss you. You need to come home. Even Lauren misses you, sometimes she cries herself to sleep.

"Boston is home-" Joey began but I cut him off.

"No. This is your home, Joey Michael Graceffa." He sighed and avoided eye contact with me.

"You have Sawyer." Joey said sternly, but he wasn't getting away this time. I was going to be stubborn as hell before he left for Boston, he wasn't going to.

"Sawyer is my boyfriend, not my best friend." I protested. Joey sighed again and an awkward silence was left between us. I hated silences. "Wanna go somewhere? Where do you wanna go?"

"Fine." I heard Joey whisper.

"Fine what?" I raised my eyebrows and was puzzled.

"I miss LA, I miss you tubing, yes; I personally vlog and film pointless videos just to hear my mom and Jett tell me they are good. I know I don't have a life. But I miss Shoey, I miss Sawyer so much, I miss Lauren, I miss Lisa and Shanna, Tyler.... and so much more. I quit MIT a couple weeks ago I hated it so much. Jett ignores me, he has his own friends and my mom and dad have work and I'm just all alone there. But most importantly, I've missed you. Terribly." He leaned in to hug me and I felt the sting in my throat right before you cry.

"Oh, Joey." I whispered into his shoulder.

"I'm here to stay."

||YAY FOR BEING REUNITED👊||