Chapter 8

•Sawyers POV•

"I swear to god I'll beat your face in playing games like that, you jackass." I grabbed his collar, and pressed him against the wall, fear but enjoyment in his eyes. Was he really enjoying this? I was, and he didn't know that I knew what he did. He may never know. "You've got time to confess, Ugly Boy," I named him, and he chuckled a litttle bit in my grasp.

"Confess what?" He asked raspily, I let go of him a little bit more, noticing I was closing his breathing pipe a little bit. He chuckled again, and I thought he was intoxicated, but he was just crazy. A crazy, mental, jackass.

"Don't play games with me, you know what the hell I am talking about!" I barked, and pressed him harder against the wall, his chuckling surpressing, which made me smile. Just what I had been hoping for. To scare him even more. Dallas stayed quiet, and just stared me in the eyes for several minutes, and the silence was creeping into my soul, making me utterly uncomfortable. I bit down hard, with my teeth, and balled my fist by my waist, gathering all my strength and smashing my fist as hard as possible against Dallas' cheekbone. He winced and tried to gather himself to get out of my grip, but I pressed him only harder against the wall and my fist collided again with his cheek and again. Finally, after spitting blood out of his mouth, Dallas stared back into my eyes, and that look of enjoyment, prosperity, had dispersed out my my pure anger. He was trying to take deep breaths and calm himslef, but he was panting and wheezing a little bit. "Can you tell me now, jackass?" He took a deep swallow and continued to wheeze. I accidentally punched his wind pipe.

"I-I don't know what the hell y-you're talkin' bout," He said, and I punched him again and and he cried in pain. It felt good, and I didn't know whether this excited me, or it worried me that I was finding enjoyment in this. I punched his jawbone again and he held it with his hand, crying in pain. I hoped I didn't break his jaw, but part of me didn't even care.

"You shot me that night at Target, don't even lie." I bared my teeth and he shook his head uncontrollably.

"T-that wasn't me, I was hooking up with a girl at a club that night, I promise." That second the door burst open, and Joey and Morgan entered. Morgan gasped and covered her mouth at the scene, and Joey walked towards me slowly.

"Sawyer, man, just let him go." Joey said, before I could do so,Ihe applied one more punch to Dallas' bloody face, and my knuckles were covered in blood and they hurt like shit. I threw him onto the ground as he cried in despair, rolling up into a ball on the floor. I kicked him one more time and he yelped, and Morgan was crying behind me still covering her face.

"Hey, Pretttyboy, I wasn't the one who shot you. I a'int that crazy." One more kick, and everything in Dallas' world went black.

I have managed to arrange Tyler and Shane into Regular Roles in the story, so get hyped! More chapters soon! I have had more poeple write me and write on my message board and commenting about updates and stuff. I can't updat everyday, but I will NEVER abandon this story, don't worry. I love you guys! Thanks for 70,500 reads on the Sawyer Hartman FanFic, that's so amazing, I can't even thank y'all enough. If you want more of my writing, check out some of my other stories! Love ya!  Follow me.