Chapter 11

•Morgans POV•

I took a deep breath and opened the door that lead out of the bathroom. I prayed sawyer wouldn't be there. Of course he was. My face sank, and he looked up to me. "What's up?" He asked, flatly and stern, like he wasn't scared of anything. But I could tell he was. I had washed off the test and handed it to him and he took a deep breath as he saw the results. "What are we gonna do?" Sawyer asked as he I sat on the bed next to him.

"I'm gonna take abortion pills." I said and he shook his head sitting up in bed.

"No, no, no, you know I've always wanted two children." Sawyer said, making a puppy dog face that I always loved, but I didn't budge.

"Sawyer, a puppy dog face is not gonna buy this one. This is a baby, not asking if we can get another dog. You barely take care of Dylan, and I'm starting to even think Dylan is a mistake..." I took back the words I said, I didn't mean to say that. I could tell it hit sawyer hard though.

"A mistake? A mistake! That's the worst thing I've ever heard! Dylan is our child, and we love him to death." I smiled, but he didn't.

"I didn't mean it like that... I'm- Sawyer, I'm too young, I'm 22! Most 22 year olds are drinking and partying and going to college and I didn't go to college, have a child and am pregnant with another one and you are telling me to keep the baby!" I threw my hands in the air, and stood off the bed to face him.

"So what? You wanna get the abortion, and put Dylan in an adoption center? No, they are my children, too, and I won't have it!" I groaned and paced around the room.

"Yeah, your the father, but I'm the one who has to carry around this baby, and hold it for nine months and I can't be near as intimate with you for nine months! I can't drink! I can't party! I have to deal with my emotions and my cravings! I'm the one carrying all that weight!" Sawyer rolled his eyes, and snorted.

"I'm the one that has to deal with you." He said and I gasped. He shook his head and I turned around for the door. "I didn't mean it like that." I heard him say and I felt the tears welling in my eyes. I turned around to face him and wiped a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I know exactly how you meant it!" I said and wiped another tear away. He walked towards me and opened his arms for a hug, but I pushed him away and then pushed him again. "Get away from me." I opened the door and before I could shut it I heard his voice again.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, and I took a deep breath.

"Away from you." I slammed the door and felt my phone in my pocket. I brushed another tear away and ran down the stairs. Lauren was petting Cody and hitch on the recliner and looked over to me. I grabbed my wallet off the counter and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Out again?" She asked and I nodded, slowly not saying anything. "I heard the fight are you okay?" I wiped another tear and sniffed a little bit, shaking my head. "Aw, I'm sorry. Do you want me to come with you?"

"Id rather you didn't." I said and she looked down to Cody and hitch as I walked towards the door.

"Please don't do anything you would regret." I nodded and walked out of the door, down the hall and out the side door. I felt the night air again, and it felt good against my skin. I was hoping Lauren nor sawyer was following me, since all I wanted now was to be alone. I walked across the street, and into the convenient store. I walked into the pharmacy section, and walked up to the pharmacist. She smiled to me, warmly.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked. "Looks like you've had a rough night." I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"Abortion pills, please." I said.

"Rougher than I thought."

"You have no idea."