{forty-three}

life goal: ride luke hemmings until he can't breath ...

wow, i need jesus rn.

Chapter forty-three
___

Still in the twins bedroom with Calum, they laid silently asleep in their cribs while we sat on the floor. I sat in Calum's lap as he ran his fingers through my hair, twirling it around every now and then. It's times like this that make me forget about everything, the only thing I'm focused on is Calum right now.

"Baby," Calum said shifting underneath me so he was comfortable, his arm was wrapped around my waist as if he was cradling me in his hold.

"Hmm." I hummed, his fingers still running through my hair. It's quiet soothing to me, I've almost fell asleep three times while we've been in this room.

"I think our friends might get suspicious as to what we're doing." He chuckled lightly, now twirling my hair around his finger. At this point I didn't care what they thought, if they think we are having sex then okay, I just want to spend this time right here with Calum.

"Let them," I said trying not to sound tired, my eyes were starting to droop and I didn't want to sleep, not now at least, "I just want to be here with you." I smiled up at him.

He smiled back down at me, leaning in so our lips brushed against each other. My breath hitched in the back of my throat, I had to control everything in me to not grab his face and start having a full blown make-out session in the twins room. "Don't tease." I breathed out heavily, Calum started smirking.

I then started to trail my hand down his chest all the way to his rock hard abs, tracing the outline of them. I started to tug at the bottom of his shirt, he let out a shaky breath, "Who's teasing who now?" He chuckled, now trailing up and down my sides causing goosebumps to form on my arms and legs.

I laughed lightly as he placed his hand under my shirt on my bare waist, gripping me tightly he pulled me into him, now leaving sloppy kissed down my neck. "Calum." I said as my fingers got tangled into his hair. He kept going trailing down to my sweet spot, a low moan escaped the back of my throat and Calum smirked even wider, "Calum." I said tugging at the end of his hair.

"Huh." He said against my neck, his hot breath sending chills down my spine. He started to nibble on my neck a little, leaving sloppy and sweet kisses on my sweet spot, and that's when I lost it completely. I don't know what he was doing but I had the sudden urge to just, fuck him. But I need to control myself right now.

"Not in the twins room." I reminded him, he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me in the eyes, smirking at me. He stood up with me in his arms as he carried me bridal style to his room, which didn't have the girls in it anymore. They must have went downstairs.

He laid me down gently before climbing on top of me picking up where he left off. There was something wrong with us, I didn't know what it was but we don't normally act like this, we at least know self-control and right now we've forgotten the meaning. "Baby, I'll make it a quickie." Calum whispered seductively into my ear, more chills ran down my back as his voice became deeper.

"Calum." I moaned as he bit down on my neck and running his tongue over it. He began to trail up my body, his hands inside my shirt. I didn't know if I wanted this or not, we have guest downstairs and Calum wants to have a quick fuck up in his room.

"I can make it quick, I can." He said with determination, now kissing my neck and slightly sucking in it.

"Okay." I said trying to hold back a moan. In one swift move Calum already had me in my bra as he threw my shirt down on the ground. Were we really about to do this, again? I guess so since Calum decided to get in on the shirtless party.