{forty-six}

band member: *breaths*
me: oh my god, that was beautiful

Chapter forty-six
___

// Camber //

"God there is nothing on tv, nothing!" Louis complained while Michael channel surfed. They had enough of Say Yes to the Dress so they changed it to something else, or they are trying to.

"Anything that's on is absolute garbage." Luke complained. I got up out of Calum's hold and went to get some water. I grabbed a glass and got some water, still watching the boys try to find something.

"I mean look, The Outsiders, rubbish." Michael scoffed, I spit out my water and ran towards the living room. I slipped and fell causing everyone to gasp, I didn't think much of it.

"Jesus, Camber are you okay?" Ashton asked me, I nodded and came up behind Michael.

"Change it back to The Outsiders!" I ordered, Michael gave me a look and shook his head.

"Let me think. No." Michael said as he kept skipping pass it.

"But- but I love that movie, please Michael." I begged giving him my pouted lip. He rose his eyebrows and shook his head.

"No matter how much you beg, the answer is still no." I groaned and thought of the only other thing possible. I climbed over the couch and snatched the remote from him, changing the channel to the movie.

"I am victorious!" I smiled proudly, getting up off the floor I sat in Calum's lap as he wrapped his arms around me. "It's at the part of the rumble, can we please finish it." I begged, Michael sighed but nodded.

"I suppose." He mumbled. I watched as the Greasers fought the Socs. I couldn't take my eyes off of Sodapop (the young Rob Lowe) he was so handsome.

"What are you drooling about, Camber?" Niall asked me. I actually checked to see if I drooled which could've been a possibility. I didn't, as Niall snickered from the floor.

"Shut up, I wasn't drooling.." I blushed with embarrassment. I'm sure I was drooling but I won't admit that.

"Which one is he Cam?" Rosie asked.

"Sodapop Curtis." I said quickly. Rosie shot up from where she was laying with Michael and grinned at me.

"He's really hot! Oh my god." Rosie said, I nodded agreeing with her.

"I know right." I gushed, Calum poked me in my side making me squirm.

"Hey, I'm sitting like right here you know?" Calum said. I looked at him and smirked.

"Yes I know you are." I turned my attention back to the tv watching the rest of the movie. Calum buried his head in the crook of my neck, just resting.

"You're so warm." He cooed snuggling in closer to me. I felt like I was freezing cold but apparently to Calum I was warm.

The movie came to an end, and Michael gladly took the remote back. He still hasn't found a single thing yet to watch but he kept trying to find something.

"Uncle Mikey," Bentley chirped as he looked up at Michael.

"Yeah?"

"Will you come play soccer with me." He asked sweetly. Michael didn't have time to answer before Niall and Louis shot up at his offer.

"We'll play with you!" Niall said getting all excited. Bentley ran into the game room and grabbed his little soccer ball.

"Ah I remember the days I played football." Louis said trying to have a flash back.