almost forgot !

This may be long and if you read it all the way till the end, bless your kind soul xx

Thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments, it made me so happy. This was my first book ever on here and to know it got so many reads and may continue to get more it just makes me smile.

I understand some are disappointed about the beginning and now it moved way too fast. See I didn't know what I was doing, again this was my first fanfic, and I wanted to rush the beginning so it'd be more interesting throughout the book, if that makes any sense?

Also there were ALOT of references in this (lol sorry not sorry). I know you've all caught the moments ;)

There was a lot of movie watching, picture taking, and so on throughout this whole book as well, this just isn't your average bully fanfic, well I don't think it is, but you can tell me if I'm wrong.

Now while I wrote this, let's just say I was going through a rough time and I still kinda am, but it's getting better though.

All I wanted to do is please you all, make you all happy when I updated. When the chapters were, well crappy, I felt like I disappointed you all, and that's the very last thing I'd want to do to such amazing people.

Well, I guess this was it, this is the end of the book, if you have any questions ask them here and I'll try my hardest to answer.

If any of you are interested I'm in the process of making a new fanfic, yay. You have been fantastic readers every single one of you and there's no way I can thank you enough for getting me this far. (Yes I've said thank you in almost every chapter but I feel it's not enough for all you've done) xx

I'm done with my speech and whoever reads till the end,

I love you for being so kind to actually take your time and read this xxxxxx

You all are just so amazing, and wonderful and I'm glad you read my book and enjoyed it, it means so much to me.

Until next time my darlings.

Nicole xx

Also I have started school now so updates may be longer or shorter depending on how much work I have, please bare with me when I post again soon. Thank you x