{forty-four}

aflakd, Calum stop being so f*cking cutee ! my heart can't take it.

Chapter forty-four

___

// Calum //

After Camber and Rosie went into the bathroom I knew something was wrong, of course I did because Rosie was on the verge of crying right on the spot. I looked over at Michael who was sitting on the couch running his fingers through his hair, he kept tugging at it as if he was about to yank it out.

"I'm such a fucking idiot!" He groaned, again tugging at his hair. He was upset about what he just said, I could tell.

"Yup, that's what your shirt says." Luke teased, Michael threw a pillow at Luke and he fell off the arm of the chair.

"Shut up." He snapped. Shaking his leg up and down he rubbed his face.

"Why the fuck did I just say that." He kept yanking at his hair, angry with himself.

"Hey, don't swear!" Ashton scolded him, Michael looked up and realized Bentley was still here, probably really confused.

"Sorry I'm just, I just messed up my relationship probably." Michael sighed, rubbing his hands over his face.

"No you didn't-"

"Yes, I did. I didn't mean to say like." He said, he looked at me and he looked like he too was about to cry.

"You don't like your own girlfriend?" Zayn asked.

"No I don't like her, I love her." Michael admitted. My grin got wider as I looked down at my best friend.

"I knew it!" I said to him, "Michael that's great, why don't you tell her?" I asked him.

"I'm afraid she won't love me back, I can't take rejection," he said looking up at me, "I really do love her, a lot. I just don't know how to tell her that without choking up on my own words." Michael sighed.

"Take her out to a romantic dinner, then go to a hotel and stay the night with each other and that's when you tell her, maybe get some while you're at it." Louis told Michael, I chuckled at the last part he said, they would do it anyways I can feel it.

"You think that would work?" He asked, all of us nodded, even the girls who we forgot were here.

"Michael, I would love it if I guy did that for me." Avery said blushing.

"Then I guess I can do that, yeah I'll do it tomorrow." He said.

"Good, I'll go check on the girls." I said walking towards the bathroom, Michael followed behind me.

"I'm coming too." Michael said smiling, I nodded as I placed three knocks on the door.

"Go away!" Rosie yelled choking up on her words. Michael gripped my shoulder tightly, looking away. She had been crying and Michael felt bad about it.

"Cam, baby open up." I said still knocking on the door.

"Calum this isn't the time to-"

"Camber, please open the door." I said cutting her off, pleading her to open it. I heard shuffling and she cracked it open a little bit.

"What?" She asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Can Michael talk to Rosie, alone." I said sticking my hand out for her to grab it.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Camber said bitting on her bottom lip.

"Camber please." Michael begged.