{nineteen}

ashton is turning twenty in six days.... i am not okay, nope.

Chapter nineteen
____________

// Calum //

I woke up with a splitting headache, did I really have that much to drink? I sat up in my bed rubbing my head from the migraine that was coming.

"Oh good you're up!" Michael yelled.

"Well good morning to you too." I laughed, he didn't respond to me he only threw me a magazine.

"You fucked up big time Calum, read about last night, it was the highlight of the night." He snapped at me, did something happen last night that I wasn't aware of? I opened the magazine and my mouth dropped.

5 Seconds Of Summer's Calum Hood a night to remember..... Page 42

Calum Hood was spotted with his three band mates at the club last night getting some drinks. Who was the mysterious girl he walked out with, and then kissed on the lips? Sources got all the information from Calum himself.

The four lads arriving at the club around midnight, having a good time. That was until Calum got drunk, sources at the scene asked questions, as they snapped pictures of Calum and this mysterious girl he was with last night.

"Did you break up?" A source asked the drunk lad, he answered back a simple "no" before more questions came.

"Who's she?" They asked, Calum replied, "A girl I just met" before he leaned in a kissed her on the lips.

Is Calum Hood cheating on Camber for this mysterious girl he met last night? You got it here on E! magazine.

I closed the magazine, my eyes widened as I looked up at Michael who's arms were crossed over his chest. I'm so angry with myself for doing this.

"Please tell me this isn't true.." I pleaded.

"Oh it's true Calum, it all really happened." Michael said. I couldn't believe my eyes, pictures proved that it all happened, Camber can't know about it, she just can't.

"We have to keep this from Cam.." I sighed running my fingers through my messy hair.

"We, no you do, we aren't a part of this, you screwed up so you fix it." Michael snapped at me.

"Just make sure she doesn't see the news or any magazines please." I begged, Michael was so stubborn sometimes.

"I'm not helping you Calum, get someone else to." With that he walked out of my room. I ran downstairs and saw Ashton sitting there on his phone.

"Ashton!" I called him, he turned towards me as I ran towards him. "Tell me I didn't do this?" I asked him, he arched his eyebrow looking at the magazine in my hand.

"Do you want me to tell you, you didn't?" He asked, "Cause if so I'd be lying." He said, I groaned.

"I can't believe I did all that shit last night." I tugged the ends of my hair, yanking on it about to pull my hair out.

"Just wait till Camber finds out," Luke said coming from the living room and sitting down at the island, "You'll be dead meat." He said as he grabbed a banana and started to eat it.

"She isn't going to find out, we have to make sure she doesn't see any magazines." I said. The doorbell rang causing us to all jump. Answering the door Michael stepped aside and let whoever it was come in.

"Calum, thank goodness you're alright." Camber said running up to me and hugging me. Michael had Bentley in his arms carrying him over to everyone.