{thirty-nine}

the 5sos album afkakdqlm ....

happy mother freaking four years one direction. no, im not crying you guys are ... (sobs)

• • • • • •

Chapter thirty-nine
______

Camber and Bentley finally are after a week of nothing. It was great watching them finally eat something, Bentley had two hot dogs and six chicken nuggets with a bowl of mac and cheese and Camber, she had five hot dogs, ten chicken nuggets and two bowls of mac and cheese. She was really hungry, clearly since she ate like Niall but he's always hungry.

"Damn Camber you ate a lot," Michael gapped, "She's the next girl Niall Horan!" He joked, she smacked his arm and he laughed.

"She's feeding two, Michael." Ashton reminded him.

"And Niall feeds four." Michael said, "Not seeing much of a difference." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes as he teased Camber at how much she ate, I wouldn't blame her, if I haven't eaten in weeks I'd eat just as much as she did.

"Did I do okay? Taste good?" I asked, Bentley nodded giving me a thumbs up and so did Camber. I gave Bentley a kiss on his head and Camber on her temple.

"Let's watch another movie!" Luke said, running over to the living room to pick out a movie.

"Want to watch another movie bud?" I asked Bentley, he nodded and got out of his chair to go pick a movie with Luke. "I wish he'd talk again, I almost forget what he sounds like." I slumped my shoulders. My phone buzzed and it was the picture Camber took of Bentley and I, me looking at him smiling while he was laughing, it was cute and I loved the picture.

"Awe that picture is cute." Ashton said. Opening up Twitter I started up a new tweet.

'@Calum5SOS : this little guy could make you smile all day xx '

I tweeted, Michael and Ashton saw it and awed at the picture. It really was my favorite picture of him and I. Shoving my phone into my pocket I went and sat on the couch. Bentley smiled and came and sat on my lap, Luke still was looking for a movie.

"Find anything yet Luke?" I asked him, groaning he shook his head no.

"We've seen everything like a billion times." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"Let's watch Pingu!" I said, Luke looked up at me and laughed.

"Pingu? You mean that clay animated kid show?" He asked me, I nodded.

"Yeah."

"No," Luke said, "Pick something else Cal." I groaned and thought of other things Bentley hasn't seen yet.

"Hey, how about Chicken Little!" Michael suggested.

"That works." Luke laughed as he put that movie in. I gave Bentley I big hug I kissed his head.

"Hey babe come watch the movie with us." I said to Camber, she nodded and came into the living room, sitting by me.

"You'll like this movie little man." Luke said to Bentley as he messed up his hair.

During the movie I kept glancing at Camber, giving her small kisses on her cheek, or peck her lips. I wish the two of them would talk to me, say a word I just miss their voices, I probably forget what they both sound like too. I guess they'll talk when they both feel comfortable.

The movie was almost over and Bentley was passed out, little snores escaping his little mouth. Camber was leaned against me, her eyes opening and closing. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and carried Bentley upstairs into my room, laying him down I tucked him in and turned on my little night light I got in my room for him. Leaving upstairs, I saw Camber fast asleep on the couch.