{seven}

Chapter seven
__________

// Calum //

I sat there on my knees, broken that my son doesn't even want me in his life, I scared him and ruined my chances. I can't help but be frustrated at myself for the way I acted. I over reacted and let my anger get the best of me. I screwed up, and I'll never get a second chance.

"Calum? What was all that screaming?" Ashton asked in a panic. Luke came running in after Ashton had.

"Bentley's stuff is gone, and so is Camber's- what the fuck did you do Calum?!" Luke yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

"I-I-" I stuttered, Luke came up to me and grabbed me by the collar, I've never seen him so angry.

"You better start talking Hood! Where are they?" Luke demanded.

"They left! She went to a hotel because she wants Bentley away from me." I explained. Luke let go of me and took a step back, he tilted his head in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Bentley is mine, he's my son. Camber doesn't want him near me because he's not safe around me and my anger problems. God damn it!" I shouted dropping to me knees and slamming my fist onto the wooden floor. Ashton came right by my side as my hands met my face. "I fucked up Ashton! She'll never want me around our son, she doesn't even feel the same way I feel for her, what's the point in trying. I'm a screw up. I lost my chances to be in my sons life, and Cam's." I started sobbing uncontrollably to the point where I started to hiccup.

"Calum, I've never seen you this broken before, what happened before they left that really has your heart breaking?" Ashton asked as he rubbed my back.

"Bentley's little face full of fear. Scared of me, and what I've become, I've become a monster. My own son, he hates me, that's the last thing he told me before they left.." I sighed as the tears still fell out of my eyes.

"Calum we can fi-"

"No! We can't fix anything, I've become something I don't want to be and it made me lose everything I could ever want. Just, all of you leave me alone." I said getting up off the floor and heading straight to my room. Once I got to my bed I cuddled my pillow and cried myself into a dreamless sleep.

// Camber //

Bentley and I got a cab to the nearest hotel. I paid the cab fair and he drove off. Bentley and I walked up to the check in desk, the lady gave me a concerned look.

"Can I help you?" She asked, it came off pretty rude.

"Do you have any rooms available we could stay in?" I asked sweetly. The lady looked me up and down before answering.

"Do you have money to pay for a room?" I was taken back at how rude her tone was.

"Yes I-" I reached for my purse with my wallet but my purse wasn't at my side. Damn it I left it. "Um about that-"

"You can not stay if you don't have money, I'm sorry." She cut me off. I couldn't believe me and Bentley were going to be stranded.

"Please, we have no where else to go, please." I begged, she shook her head no.

"I'm sorry, now unless you want security to escort you out I suggest you leave now." She sternly told us. I walked away and took out my phone to call the one person I know would help.

"Hello?"

"Avery! It's Cam, Bentley and I are stranded and I need you." I pleaded.

"I'll be right there, where are you?" She asked.