{ten}

Chapter ten
________

Luke was planing something and none of us were aloud to know yet until whoever he called showed up. Luke was in the kitchen drawing up a plan while Ashton had just returned from the costume store with wigs, fake mustaches and everything.

"Alright Lucas tell us what you're planing, I'm tired of waiting!" Michael said as he started to grow impatient. A knock on the door stopped Luke from arguing back at Michael. Ashton opened it and we all got excited.

"Hey guys, I'm here to help and I brought extra help." He smiled, I couldn't believe Luke got them to help us.

"You got One Direction to help?" I asked Luke, he nodded.

"Well we need extra helping hands and these guys have some talent that could be really helpful." Luke stated as he ran around the house trying to continue planing.

"Why are we here at midnight?" Zayn asked tiredly.

"I don't know, maybe to make some memories!" Michael snapped, the both of them are tired and very grumpy.

"Watch it Clifford!" Zayn snapped back getting an attitude.

"Alright before we all bite each other's head off, Luke tell us why we are here?" Liam asked politely.

"Well this girl Camber whom Calum likes, yeah her dad is forbidding him to see her and their son and-"

"Can we stay the night?" A sleepy Harry asked as he cut off Luke, while he snuggled up to Louis on the couch.

"Styles don't interrupt me," Luke growled, Harry stuck his tongue out at Luke. Luke has a short temper, so everyone having an attitude isn't helping. "Anyways, I have a plan to get them to see each other without her dad being on her case." Luke finished.

"Wait, Calum's a dad?" Zayn asked, I nodded.

"Yes Zayn, wake up." Michael snapped.

"I'll end you." Zayn threatened.

"Drop dead!"

"You first!"

"Alright enough, Michael sit in that chair-" Ashton demanded but Michael cut him off.

"But I don't want to-"

"Sit the fuck down Michael! Now!" Ashton snapped, at this point I'd be surprised if Luke got to explain his plan before we all started to argue.

"Zayn you sit next to Harry-" Liam ordered but Zayn cut him off.

"But-"

"Zayn, don't argue just sit." Liam groaned running his fingers through his hair. Him and Ashton are like fathers.

"Luke explain the plan please before we all flip shit." I said, Luke nodded about to explain when he was interrupted.

"Wait are we staying the night?" Harry asked again, Luke slammed his notebook onto the island.

"Styles I swear to god-"

"Harry it's okay just go to sleep, we are having a sleepover, Luke just explain." Ashton tried to establish but Luke just got frustrated.

"How am I going to explain when 3/5 of One Direction is asleep?" Luke shouted.

"Maybe we can do this in the morning when we are all in a better mood." Liam suggested. Luke didn't say a word he just marched right up the stairs.

"Okay, so it's bed time, sorry about all the attitudes and everything. Night fellas." Ashton waved them goodbye and went upstairs as Michael followed behind.