{twenty-one}

who ships calber?

and i can't believe ashton is going to be twenty soon..

• • • • • •

Chapter twenty-one
________

I've been writing for a good three hours, I actually ate something that Ashton made, only because I needed something to help me focus. Writing everything down and over looking at my son who was watching me in amusement as I write this very song for his mother, also know as the girl of my dreams.

"How's it coming along Calum?" Ashton asked me while he roamed the fridge for food. I think this could be a great song, I've been writing the lyrics already myself, just to see how it'd look all together.

"Good, I think I'm almost done." I said still continuing to write the last finishing touches on the song.

"You're almost done?" Ashton asked turning his attention to me and not the fridge. I nodded still touching up a few lines. "We might as well make you our new song writer Calum." Ashton joked with me, well I hope he was joking. Song writing takes a lot of work and energy out of you, trust me.

I finished the last line in the song and glanced at the whole thing, proud of my accomplishment. Kissing the piece of paper I waved it up in the air, "I'm done, and it's a masterpiece!" I cheered. Bentley smiled at me while Ashton took the piece of paper out of my hand to read over it.

"Calum, this is really good, what's the title of it?" He asked me, I face palmed myself, how could I forget the title.

"I didn't come up with one, please help me." I begged. We sat there for a little while, then Bentley spoke up.

"Name it, let it go." He smiled.

"You mean from frozen?" Ashton asked, Bentley nodded.

"Well I said let me go a lot in the song, maybe he's on to something." I said. Ashton shook his head.

"I don't know, maybe he is." Ashton said as he re read the lyrics again.

"If you don't know then don't name it." Bentley laughed, I laughed with him until I realized what he just said.

"Ben, say that again." I asked him.

"If you don't know-" before he could finish the rest of his sentence I cut him off.

"That's it! That's the name of it," I said jumping up and down. I picked up Bentley and gave him a huge kiss on the head. "You have a brilliant mind Ben."

"Let's rehearse with Luke and Mike, make sure it's sounds good." Ashton said heading upstairs to go get the boys. The came down and sat on the sofa, they went over the paper and Luke gave me a look.

"He wrote this?" Luke questioned, "He's our song writer from now on, this is great." Luke smiled as he continued to read the lyrics, Michael was reading over his shoulder so he could see too.

"Let's go rehearse this!" Michael spoke up for the first time in two weeks.

"Michael you're back!" Luke cheered giving him a hug.

"Yeah, let's go up and practice this song so we can show it to Camber." Michael, said making his way up the stairs.

"Why are we showing her?" I asked, I didn't think they knew it was about her unless I made it obvious.

"It's obviously about her, Calum I'm not that stupid." Michael stated.

"But you have a shirt that says idiot on it." Luke laughed lightly.

"Lucas, don't start." Michael groaned as he went upstairs to the music room we had in the attic.

"Let's follow him." Luke said getting up and following Michael. Ashton, Bentley and I soon followed after to go and rehearse this song.