{twenty-seven}

guys ! 3k , are we for real !! i can't thank all of you enough, love you all so much xx

• • • • • •

Chapter twenty-seven
_____

// Ashton //

We went out to find Calum, it was around eight now and it's getting dark and the three of us were getting worried. If something bad happened to him, we'd never forgive ourselves.

"Did he answer?" Michael asked. Luke shook his head no. "Well keep fucking calling him." He snapped. I think this was getting to all of us, the fear that he'd be in trouble or something.

Why John said those things to him, I don't know but it was wrong for him to bring it back up when Calum and Camber were perfectly happy together. Now he got Calum to break and we have to go out a look for him in the poring rain.

"Guys it's dark and I'm really worried about him," Luke groaned, "Where could he have gone to?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Beats me, I hope nothing happened to him." I said.

"Nothing better have happened to him," Michael mumbled, "Still no answer?" He asked, Luke nodded.

"Guys we will find him, okay, just keep looking." I told them, nodding we all started to yell Calum's name.

"Calum!"

"Calum!"

"Cal- guys it's Calum!" Luke yelled. We froze but gathered around him as he answered the phone.

"Put it on speaker." Michael said and Luke did.

"Calum buddy, thank goodness you're alright, the boys and I were worried sick." I said into the phone. The voice that answered back though wasn't Calum's.

"Is this Luke?" A lady's voice asked.

"This is he," he answered back, "Where's Calum?" Luke asked.

"I'm sorry to say but he's been in a terrible accident." She told us, gasping Michael was the first to speak.

"Well is he okay?" He asked, "Tell me he's fucking okay!" He demanded. The lady on the other end sighed, signaling that he wasn't okay..

"Michael, calm down mate." Luke tried to calm him but he couldn't, Michael was too worked up about this.

"Calm down? Calm down! Calum is possibly hurt, maybe even worse and you want me to calm the fuck down?!" Michael shouted. Tears threatened to slip from his eye, wiping them away furiously we stood silently next to Luke.

"Ma'am are you still there?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Will you tell us about our brother please?" Luke asked. Michael choked up when Luke said brother and walked away for a second.

"He's in the hospital right now, his conditions are a bit serious, if you'd like to visit him you may." She told us. Michael had come back rubbing his face.

"What do you mean a bit serious? What's wrong with him?" Michael asked nervously. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"As I said before he's been in a terrible accident, his injuries are, well serious. We can't tell you everything until you come in." She spoke. That put Michael over the edge.

"Why can't you? This system is bullshit, why can't you tell us about our brother, huh!?" Michael was getting upset and having to wait on the information made him even more upset.

"Michael please, relax." I said trying to calm him down once again. Luke had tears in his eyes as they fell down his cheek.

"Please, can we come see him?" Luke asked choking on his own words. This made me start to cry, tears rolling down my face at the sight of my two best friends crying.