{forty-seven}

ugh.

Chapter forty-seven
__

// Calum //

"Calum." Camber said, trying to pry my arms from around her waist. I tighten my grip so she couldn't move.

"Hmm." I hummed into her ear, she giggled still trying to attempt to get out of my hold. "Do I smell or something?" I asked nervously, why was she trying to get away from me? She laughed and shook her head.

"You smell lovely," She smiled, again trying to get out of my tight grip. It wasn't going to happen, I wasn't going I let her go.

"Why are you trying to get away from me?" I asked. She gave me a look and leaned back into my chest, sighing.

"I have to pee!" She laughed. I chuckled before unwrapping my arms from around her. She stood up and headed for the bathroom, until I grabbed her wrist bringing her back down to me. "Calum." She giggled trying to yank her wrist away.

"I thought you said you had to use the bathroom?" I asked arching my eyebrows. She smacked my hand lightly still trying to leave.

"I do! Let go." She said. I did and she made a run for it, but again I caught her wrist and yanked her back towards me.

"Camber, I know I'm attractive and all but go to the bathroom." I laughed out loud. She groaned still trying to pry my hands off her wrist.

"Calum Thomas Hood, if I pee my pants you'll be sorry." She strictly told me. I looked up at her and smirked. I brought her down onto the couch and laid on top of her, making it impossible for her to get up.

"Looks like I'll be sorry." I grinned. She glared at me but I found this quiet amusing. She tried getting out front underneath me, but I let down all my weight onto her.

"Calum I'm going to explode! Let me go to the bathroom." She whined. I shook my head no at her as I kissed her nose, trying to be cute.

"Ask nicely and maybe I'll let you go." I said to her as I leaned in closer, our noses brushed against each other.

"Can I please use the restroom?" She asked me, I shook my head no. "Why not? I asked nicely." She complained.

"It's may I, not can I." I smirked, she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"May I use the restroom, please?" She asked nicely. I pecked her lips and got up as slowly as I possibly could. She ran to the bathroom and I heard the door shut, I chuckled to myself.

"You're ridiculous Calum." Michael laughed, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back, propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"How so?" I questioned crossing my arms over my chest. Michael shrugged, a slight grin forming at he end of his lips.

"I don't know Calum, you just are." He said chuckling lightly. I rose my eyebrows and stared at him.

"That doesn't make any sense." I scoffed at him, turning my head away from him. He laughed again making me huff.

"I'm Michael Clifford, I don't have to make sense." I rolled my eyes and mumbled a 'whatever' to him. Camber came out from the bathroom and walked over to me. I smiled widely at her as she sat next to me. She leaned in to kiss me and I leaned with her.

She punched my shoulder and pulled away, "Ouch, what was that for?" I whined, rubbing my shoulder.

"For making me almost pee my pants." She huffed crossing her arms over her chest, turning her back towards me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest.