{twenty-eight}

ahh don't hate me for this chapter, okay, okay ..

honestly you guys are the best freaking readers in the world. 4k ! you guys got me to 4k ! love you all so much like, this is insane !!

• • • • •

Chapter twenty-eight
_______

The movie had ended and the boys went off to visit Calum. Bentley laid next to me, asleep curled up in a tiny little ball. It's lonely around here without Calum brightening the mood, it was dull now, hardly anyone spoke to one another and it's just like the last time I left and Calum was depressed. Michael didn't speak to anyone, Ashton was stressed and Luke was doing drugs, now everyone rarely spoke, you'd be lucky to get any of us to say a word.

Getting up I walked upstairs and into Calum's room. Looking around I admired everything he had in here. His guitar, photos of him and the boys most with his family. I walked over to his bed and sat on the end, staring at nothing but the walls. I finally saw something laying on his desk, a piece of paper just laying there. I let my curiosity wonder as I got up and looked at the piece of paper.

Camber.

It had my name on it. Maybe he wrote this before he left. Anxious I opened up the folded paper and read what was on it.

First of all, I'm sorry in not good enough for you, John's right, you're perfect and you don't deserve someone who use to, hurt you physically. Writing this to you is the hardest fucking thing in the world, and I'm crying even harder as I write this. Camber, baby, I love you so much, but I can't stand the thought of hurting you anymore then I already have. I'm sorry for causing you physical pain back in high school, I've still never forgiven myself for that. Having a reminder made me realize that you deserve better then me, you deserve someone who treats you right and will never hurt you. I know this isn't what you want to hear or read but I'm leaving for awhile, I'll be back I promise, I just need some time to think now. We aren't breaking up, I just need to think about everything John said. I'm sorry for everything I did and baby if I could make it up to you I would. I love you so much and I'll be back soon.

Love,
Calum xxx

Tears left my eyes as I re read the note over and over again. I loved and missed Calum so much, reading this hurt. He did deserve me, I need him. Walking downstairs I saw Bentley still asleep snuggled up with the blanket. Soon Ashton came into the house with Luke, minus Michael.

"Looks like you've been crying," Luke mumbled. "You okay?" He asked. I shook my head no and held out the letter.

"I just found this.." I mumbled. They read it and Ashton's eyes went wide.

"So he was going to leave anyways?" Luke asked, anger in his voice, "What the hell." He snapped.

"He had a reason Luke, he didn't want to hurt her," Ashton sighed, "Which he wouldn't, he's changed so I'm not understanding why he'd just leave." Ashton said scratching the back of his head.

"He needed to think about things is what he said in the note," I said running my fingers through my tangled hair, "Fuck, I hate myself!" I yelled, letting all the tears fall from my eyes.

"Cam, breath, it's going to be okay-" Luke started but I cut him off.

"Is it Luke? Is it!" I yelled. I was just upset and my mood swings were kicking in, which wasn't good either.

"Why are you so negative Camber? I'm trying to help you be positive and look at the bright side of things but you just shoot me down!" Luke yelled back at me.

"Um guys I think we need to chil-"

"Shut the fuck up Ashton!" Luke and I yelled in unison. He put up his hands in defense and backed away.