On the Verge.

Asia POV

After I left Nova I headed over to Khali room and seen that he was sitting up in his bed with his lips balled up and he was flipping through the channels of the tv.

"Hey boo" I smiled waling over to his bedside. I sat on the small space beside him and ran my hand over his dreads. He looked at me and mugged the shit outta me.

"What's wrong with you?" I questioned.

"I'm ready to fucking go home" He semi yelled,"Where is my kids" he questioned

"Sleep in Nova room with Leek."

"Oh" he said. I nodded. Their then was an akward silence. I looked over at him and he was still pissed.He was sooooo sexy when he was mad. His nude lips turned this soft pink and his eyes turned to a pure hazel. It was all so weird but cute.

"Scoot over" I said standing up. He looked at me up and down and did as I said. I removed my shoes and hopped in bed with him. "Look at me." I said tapping his chin. He took a deep breath and looked down at me.

"Calm down , You'll be home soon. I promise. Let them run a few more test on you and then you'll be okay to leave okay:"

"It's not even about being in the hospital. It's about how i got up in here. Bruh, a nother nigga........." He paused." I'm just ready to go home and handle my business. I'ma need you to pack too. I think I'ma ship yall off to my mama. That way you can go to a school down their and have somebody watch over my kids. It's not even safe down here."

" Khali I'm not leaving you. .." I said wrapping her arms around him.

"You gotta do something, You not about to stay here and risk your life."

"What about my sister thoe, I can't leave her and my niece with Justin, He's about to go off to Basic training" i said looking at him. He blew breath from his mouth.

"Asia, You are not staying here end of discussion , I'll talk with Leek and you and Nova gotta go. I'm not putting my family on the line That's the end of discussion"

"But Kh-"

"Asia,"He said in his stern tone of voice. I sat up and looked at him. I knew his intentions were good and all but I didn't wanna leave him hear alone. What if something doesn't go as plan. I don't think I can deal with anybody else in the hospital. Its gonna tear me apart.

"Stop Worrying babygirl, I'ma be okay. We gone be straight."he said grabbing my hands. I looked over at him and I wanted to believe what he was saying but everybody know that the streets dont play. It's eat or get eaten.

Leek POV

Nova been bitching about nothing lately. Her being in the hospital and everything is taking a tole on her. I know she just lost a baby and that's affecting her negatively cause I'm feeling it too. I just lost a seed and I'm feeling like I lost a piece of me. But Dwelling on the what if's and maybes isn't going to bring the baby back. I just know the baby's in a better place and is doing a lot better than it would have done here. I'd rather have my baby at peace than here on earth suffering. All I know is that God has gained a new angle.

I walked back into Nova's room to see her balled up and crying her eyes out. I walked over to her and sat down on the bed.

"Nov baby, You gotta calm down, Everything is going to be okay. It's getting better. It's just a time thing now. All we can do is just wait and slowly get through this. Okay"

" Leek Please, Just leave me alone. I wanna be alone right now."

"I'm not leaving you in here depressed like you are.It's gonna have an effect on the baby."I said grabbing her hands and facing her towards me. She looked at me with her red eyes and red face. I sat her up and pulled her into me as she released all of her tears. I rubbed her back as we sat in silence. I could feel her pain release from her body.