Fix It Jesus

Leek POV

I stood in the hall way confused as a bitch. I had no clue on what the fuck was going on. The tension was thick and the vibe all together was throwing me the fuck off.

"Fuck is going on?" I questioned looking at Tommy and Asia

" I appreciate how you continue to hurt my sister. Keep it up dirty bastard. Thanks for nothing" Tommy said as he slammed his bedroom door.

I looked over at Asia and she stood there shaking her head. What the fuck was going on.

"You gone continue to look at me like that or are you gone tell me what the fuck is going on." I questioned

She paused for a minute and then she took a deep breath.

"Some bitch texted Nova phone saying that she's pregnant, and she having a girl. She bashed Nova saying she was too weak to keep a girl and you gonna be her man and She's more of a woman than Nova will ever b-"

My whole world stopped in front of me. Not this shit again. This can't be the stripper I fucked a while back. Shit like this really pissed me the fuck off. I stared off into space and thought for a second.

"Where is Nova." I questioned.

"She in the room crying." Asia said.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ASIA. FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT. I'M DONE. FUCK EVERYTHING ON GOD. FUCK EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY. I'M TIRED OF FEELING LIKE SHIT FOR SHIT I CAN'T CONTROL. I APOLOGIZED A HUNDRED TRILLION TIMES. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE WANT ME TO DO. I FUCKED UP I GET THAT SHIT. HELL I'M FUCKING HUMAN. BUT CAN WE PLEASE MOVE PAST THE SHIT. I'M TIRED OF LIVING IN THE FUCKING PAST. I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE PAST FOR THE PAST FUCKING MONTHS. LETS MOVE THE FUCK ON DAMN"

"Hold on , Hold on, I totally get where you coming from. I do but look , I think we all was tryna move on and live for the future not the past but, how are we supposed to move on to the future when there is unfinished business in the past. " She said passing me a phone. I looked through the messages and threw the shti.

"FUCK" I yelled." I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT."

" Malik." Asia gasped

"I'll talk to you later."

"No, you'll talk now. How in the hell can you possibly be mad at Nova when she didn't even do shit."

"You right she didn't but come on she could've came to me about this like a woman when she saw this shit. Now I look like the bad person"

"Malik you kinda are. The bitch you fucked is pregnant." Asia said twisting her lips

"How the fuck was I suppose to know that shit."

"Hm I don't know. ANSWER YOUR PHONE LIKE THE BITCH STATED"

"She called my phone talking about this Toya can you come over with a fucking eggplant emoji she didn't say shit about no fucking baby. When I saw that shit , I blocked her number."

"Okay maybe she was gonna tell you she was pregnant if you came over."

"Yeah and risk losing Nova again, I'll pass"

"Well you about to lose her now if you don't fix this shit."

I was stressing the fuck out. I didn't know what the fuck to do. How the fuck did she even get Nova number? Is this bitch really that fucking obsessed? Did she not understand that she was just a quick nut? This shit would have to happen right when me and Nova was going good and shit was getting better.

" I understand that the baby might be mine and Nova mad about that but that cuffing shit is dead as fuck. I wouldn't cuff that bitch if she was the last muthafucka on earth. If me and this bitch were the only humans alive and the only way to save the human race was for us to get married and make babies, then the human race would be extinct. Nobody but Khali understands how much I hate this bitch."