The Unexpected.

Leek POV

As I made it out the hospital I starred at the bitch I fucked and threw her against the wall.

"LOOK BITCH, YOU WERE A QUICK FUCK. THAT'S THE FUCK IT. YOU DIDN'T MEAN SHIT,AND YOU'LL NEVER MEAN SHIT. I FUCKED YOU AND FUCKED UP MY LIFE. I'VE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE AND I DAMN SURE LIKE FUCK DON'T NEED YOUR OL UGLY ASS COMING ROUND HERE MAKING SHIT WORSE.I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF I CAN'T SEE MY SON, I'LL KILL YOUR ASS AND I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM SPARING A BULLET TO YO Ol HARD HEADED ASS. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST, AND IF I CATCH YOU IN MY BABYMAMA ROOM AGAIN I SWEAR YO ASS WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN WITH Cement BLOCKS ON YO FEET. THAT'S A FUCKING PROMISE TRY ME." I yelled pushing her ass into the bushes. She had tears falling from her face but I didn't give a fuck.

"Was that All I was. a quick fuck. I thought we shared more that sex." She whispered.

"We didn't share anything, GET THAT SHIT IN YOUR HEAD, you shared yo damn feeling and I'm returning them. Don't fucking talk to me, don't say shit to me. You rude and disrespectful. My hand is itching to hit yo dumb ass but I'm trying to stay in character." I mugged.

"I HATE YOU" she screamed." YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR DAMN BACK"

"Nah muthafucka watch yours" I mugged. She staggered into the building and I followed suit. Nova might be pissed off at me but I can't control these crazy bitches. That's not my fault my dick got her sprung. I'm not tryna be cocky, I'm just annoyed like fuck right now. Maybe I don't' need to fuck with no body right now. Just focus on building a relationship with my son.

I walked back into Nova room and she was laying down holding Omar. She had tears falling from her face but somehow managed to keep a smile on it. I starred at her for a minute before I actually walked back into the room.

Her head then shot up.

"Leek Get out." She said through gritted teeth. I took a deep breath and walked to her bedside.

"Nova, I'm not here to argue, with you, I'm really not. I came to apologize to you. I don't know where to start. You may have suspected that I cheated, or maybe you just simply trusted me enough to never think like that.. What I did is inexcusable and absolutely unacceptable, and I don't know why I did it. I don't understand what got into me but I found myself betraying you. I know that you're hurt by knowing this, and I am truly very sorry for putting you through this. Instead of me facing my problems like a man , I went and did the ultimate no-no. I'm not gone lie to you, I fu- had sex with her but doing so fu-messed up my life. I'd do anything to make our relationship work, and I know now that you are the only one I want to be with and no one else. I know you probably won't forgive me for my actions but I hope you hold no resentment for what I've done.. I haven't been myself but I've had time to clear my head and sort through the mess that's been crammed away in my head, and I only hope and pray that you will give me another chance to prove that I am worth staying with. I will make it up to you till the day I die if I have to, and only hope that you find it within yourself to forgive me and reconsider anything that would separate us. I do love you with all my heart and then some, I really do. I never ment to hurt you and I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me." I said as I wiped my face. I tried to be strong but this shit hurts. I feel like I lost a piece of me.

"Was that all" she questioned wiping her face.

I starred at her before nodding my head yes.

"Okay" she mumbled. She placed Omar in the bin and turned on her side. I shook my head and picked him up. Maybe she just needs some time to let everything sink in. Maybe I'll just give her time and space like I was suppose to . Just spend time with my little mini me.