That's You

LEEK POV

I'm sitting around the trap cause I refuse to go home and I'm constally blowling on Mary. I'm high as a muthafuckin kite right now laughing at the dumbest shit in life.

"Aye Bruh, I got a joke."I said as my eyes hung low.

"Wassup"Khali eyed blowing from his blunt.

"Aight bruh, What do you call a fake noodle." I smiled

"An Impasta."

I mugged him.

"That was a luck guess, What you call a gangsta Snow man?"

"Leek Bruh, What the fuck you doing with these corny ass questions?"

"Nigga answer it."

"Ion know Ice-T"

"NOPE" i laughed" Froze T"

"Nigga Ice is Frozen."

"Yeah but his name is Froze not Frozen"

"aight, Whatever , what's the next one?"

"Aight, Where do Bee's go to the restroom?"

"Uhmmm. The behive, Shit I don't know" he shrugged.

"It's the BP"

"Aight, Leek I'm done, That was lame as fuck and I'm not listening to that shit no more."

" Fuck that, My jokes funny as hell" I said sitting up putting out my blunt.

"Yeah, they bout funny as yo daddy" He mumbled.

"Nigga that's yo daddy too."

"I can't believe this man doe" Khali puffed. I looked at him and burst out laughing. Not no , ahhahaah, shit neither, I'm talking about falling on the floor laughing. My nigga I was Rofl.

"You mad, Bruh? Excuse me You mad Brother , You mad? Why you mad?" I laughed trying to get back up into my seat.

"Nigga get yo tall ass off the floor" He mugged. I burst out laughing harder. The weed was getting to a nigga. The shit was funny as fuck for some reason.

"Bruh , I'm trippy. Yo weed must wasn't that loud, You was smoking mid?" I questioned.

"Smoke this dick!!"

My mouth dropped. "I knew you and Asia broke up cause you wanted to see a nother Nigga" I bent laughing. He got up from his chair and started running after my ass. I ducked off like a crack  head who just seen 12. I ran through the trap and this nigga was behind me like white on rice. I finnaly found a closet and ducked off in there.

"LEEK , BRING YO BLACK ASS OUT AND STOP BEING CHILDISH." He yelled . I snickered to my self but stood  still right when I heard a pistol cock back. My little laughing high was shot cause I know like fuck my muthafuckin brother didn't pull a pistol out on me. I grabbed my pistol took the safety off and walked out the closet with it held up. I'm not aiming to shoot him , only to prove to him that I'm no pussy. I mean play pussy get fucked.! Street talk right there. Yall niggas don't know nun bout that.

I walked out the closet only to be met by Devin holding his Khali by his kneck and Ethan pointing his gun at me. I looked at Khali and he tried to shake his head know.I squinted my eyes at him and tried my hardest to figure out what the fuck was going on .

"Well If It ain't Mr.Boss man here. I like how you send shots."Devin laughed.

"Fuck you." I mumbled.

"No No, You don't wanna be rude while I have your , uhmm, Brother here right?" He smirked. I looked over at Khali and then back at Ethan. His gun was still aimed at me while he had an ugly look on his face. I nodded my head towards Khali and fired a few shots at Ethan.