Talk it out

Leek POV

The stress in life here has been real as fuck. LIke real nigga shit. I'm tired, I have blood shot eyes and all. I don't wanna do nothing but lay around. I done lost a baby and my girl stilli n the hosptial. I don't know when the hell she getting out and I don't have a clue where Tommy at. I'm stressed the fuck out. I forced Asia to come stay over here untill Khali is better. Of course you put up a fight, but I had to make her come.She so stubborn it's riddiculous.

I hopped outta bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself and I couldn't recognize who was starring back at me. It was Malik but I wasn't sure If I was in the right body. My eyes were low and red. I had wrinkles in my forehead and that's how I knew I was stressed. Wrinkles would always appear. That's something, I've been noticing since I was a young child. It's crazy how we all went from being happy, teenagers and loving life to being grown , with kids , engaged with in a blink of an eye. The overall most craziest thing thoe , is that Just as fast as it happen we can loose it with a snap away.

I hopped into the shower and let the steaming hot water roll off my skin, I could feel the thick cover of stress on my body slowly dripp down the drain, I placed my head in my hands and just stood their. I didn't feel like thinking. Seem like when I did, negative thoughts flooded my mind. I feel like the reason to all this stress is my fault. If I wouldn've never accepted that big postion as a Drug Lord then maybe , just maybe both of my kids might've been here, my girl wouldn't be in such a depressed mood, she also wouldn't be in that hospital. That's for sure. But Hey, Shit happen for a reason, I just wanna know the reason.

I stepped out the shower in my towel and dried off. I didn't feel like dressing up so I threw on some basketball shorts , blue adidas shirt and my black adidas slide. I brushed my hair and slipped on my hat, grabbed my phone, grapped my keys and made my way downstairs.

As I mad my way down their I found Asia in the kitchen cooking fried bolonga, grits, eggs, sasage, and bacon. Khalid was already at the table tearing down the food and

"Wassup yall" I said heading to the cabinet to grab me a class.

"Heyy, You hungry" Asia said turning off the eye on the stove.

"Yupp," I said fixing me a plate as I began to hear Katelynn cry in the back. I looked around and I didn't even see her."uHM , Where is my niece"

"She right here" She said walking in the living room and picking her up outta the play pin.

"Damn, Tink getting fat" I said wide eyed. " She gone look like you Asia. She gone be big"

"Leek, I'm not big, I'm average "

"Hmph Somebody lied to you " I said grabbing the cheese out the fridge and placing it over my grits.

"Yo bestfriend like my fat ass then" She mugged getting Tink grits out the fridge. I mugged the shit outta her and flicked her off.

" Mommy, I finish" Khalid said licking the gritz around his mouth.

"Okay baby, Go clean it up we finna go see daddy" She said spooning the food into Tink mouth and eating her own food. I starred at her and tried to figure out how she does so much. She take care of two kids now, make sure they're clean, fed and dressed, and still manage to sit up their with Khali. My brother got a good one. Him and My sister are ment to be together. I can't wait untill Nov have my baby. The shit we gone do. We gone be matching like the corny couples do, the corny walks in the park, family nights, and family dinners and shit. That shit excites me. A plan then hit me in the face.

I emptied my empty plate in the trash and grabbed a water.

"Asia, You need to hurry up , Cause I need to make sure you get to the hospital." I said siping my water.