Get It Together

Leek POV

I honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with everybody. Seem like everybody got some shit eating them up inside. Everybody lashing out on one another and then Asia slapped Nova. Asia my sister and all but she was wrong as fuck for that shit. I'm pretty sure Khlai talking to her about it but hell what do I know.

After the commotion that went on at dinner I gave my mama Omar and I followed Nova upstairs to the hotel room to check up on her. She was beyond pissed when she left the table. When I entered the room I found Nova throwing all her shit into the suitcase.

"Baby girl come here." I said walking over to here. She starred up at me as tears fell from her face. Her eyes were red as well as her face.

"Leek I can't do this shit. I fucking hate Asia and Desiree. I feel sooooooo unwanted here. I'm tired of feeling like the outsider. I just wanna leave. I wanna go far, far away from everything. I wanna start over. Start over on everything, starting with a fucking best friend." She cried as she threw some shoes in a bag." Why the fuck would she put her hands on me Leek." She questioned."Oh she's so lucky I don't walk down to the room and fuck her ass up. "

"Calm down baby , I know your upset but just breath for a minute, You don't mean what your saying" I said sitting on the bed and pulling her into my lap.

"Yes I do, I don't ever wanna see Asia again. We've been best friends for the longest Leek. We use to laugh together, talk about everything together, we even had our first fight together and look at this " She said lifting up her shirt. "We got these together. " She said pointing at her belly button piercing."But now, fuck her. I'm done tryna be her friend. We not friends, we not nothing. And I'm not going to be cordial with her either. If she speak I'll speak but if not don't think I'ma speak. And it's only gonna be a hey and not a hey how you doing. Fuck that. She done ruined it for us.".

I looked up at Nova and you could see the hurt that was written all over her face. I've never seen her so heated before.

"I just don't understand. I defended Asia from her sister. Her own flesh and blood. She should've easily known she was lying just to get back at her from the fight they had when their mother died. Desiree is so bitter and hateful. Asia is full of shit and gullible as ever. She doesn't think before she take action. She just acts out and that's the reason she's friendless now.

"Yall just need sometime apart. Best friends go through a lot of shit but true friends get through it. Yall just need yall space and some time to cool off. You know Asia going through her little metal issues at the moment."

"Man, fuck those issues. She needs to learn that Khali and I aren't seeing each other, Nothing. You see the shit why can't she. And no offense baby but you're a bit off." She pouted. I looked at her taken aback and she smiled.

"What you know you do some retarded shit sometimes." She said placing her finger on m lip

"Yeah but I be playing."

"Uh yeah, You be playing alright."

"Nah but forreal thoe, Just calm down and don't give up on her. Let her go through therapy and shit. She then maybe might ask you to go with her."

"Nah, I'm good. I just had a real reality check. They say in due time you'll always see who your real friends are and guess what. I see now."

"So does this mean that your calm now." I questioned.

"I mean, I wasn't never heated. If I was heated I would've beat her ass and left forreal , so yeah you can say I'm calm."

"Aight, Promise to behave on this trip ma."