Welcome to the World

Leek POV

I was lying in the hotel room knocked the fuck out. I was tired as hell. It's been a minute since I've gotten any rest. Well real rest like I need to. As I was sleep I felt my phone vibrating. I didn't pay attention to it but that muthafucka just kept vibrating and vibrating over and over again. I finally threw the covers off me and reached and grabbed my phone. I looked at it and noticed it was my mama.

"What's up" I answered still half sleep.

"BOY GET YOUR DAMN ASS UP AND MEET ME AT THE DAMN HOSPITAL NOVA IS BOUTA HAVE THE BABY"

My eyes damn near bulged out my head. The phone dropped to the floor and I hurried and threw on some clothes. I didn't have time to be all cute and shit. I grabbed my sweats, a red t-shirt and my basketball shoes and ran out the hotel. I got in the car and sped to the damn hospital. My hands were stiff and my heart was racing a mile a minute. Although me and Nova are going through something right now, I refuse to miss the birth of my son. I don't think I could ever live with myself if I ever miss something so special in his life.

When I arrived to the hospital i parked my car in the first park I seen which was in the far back. I didn't care , I didn't have time to waist looking for a closer park. I simply just ran my ass to the entrance and landed at the front desk.

"Uhm, What room is Nova Crawford in"I questioned out of breath. The receptionist starred at me in shock and smiled. I looked at the broad annoyed. " Excuse me , I needa see my fucking fiancé , what room she in."

"You didn't tell me you were engaged." She smiled. I looked at this hoe like she was stupid.

"Lady tell me where the fuck she before I walk my ass back there. "

" You don't remember me, I'm the girl from the club. That night you were extremely high and intoxicated."

I looked at her balled my fist up.I was 2 seconds from punching her in the fucking face.

"BITCH THAT IS IRRELEVANT AS FUCK TO WHAT THE FUCK I'M ASKING YOU!!!! WHAT ROOM IS NOVA CRAWFORD IN "

"You not gone get loud with me, The bitch is in room 208. " She said rolling her eyes. I looked at her all the shit that was on her desk. I know if I hit her then it'll risk me going to jail and me not seeing my son sooo I did something so petty. I reached across her and knocked all her papers pens pictures, cup of water, needles, medicins and anything else that was on her desk to the floor. I even threw some business cards in the air for her ass to clean up.

"Watch the shit that come out your mouth hoe" I mugged. She eyed me with her mouth open. I flicked her off and ran to the elevator. I got on and pressed the second floor repeatedly. The elevator was moving soo slow. My hands were sweating and my body felt limp. I was nervous as fuck. I've never been this nervous before.

When the elevator came to a stop I ran off and searched for the direcetion on 208. When I found it I sped walk to that direction and snatched open the door to see Nova in the bed holding onto Khali and Asia hands. Asia face was all scrunched up and Khali was in there just talking to Nova. Lord I hope Asia don't start with her shit again.

"THANK GOD YOU MADE IT. " She cried. I walked over to her and moved her hair outta her face. She had an oxygen mask on and her light skin face was now red as ever.

" You know I wouldn't miss it for the world. " I said smiling down at her. Her face scrunched up as I believe she felt a contraction. I grabbed her hand but damn near jerked that bitch back. She had the grip of death on my hand.

"Yeahhh Nigga, That shit hurt didn't it." Asia laughed.

" Hell yeah.." I responed. I now know why Asia had her face scrunched up.