Family time.

Leek POV

When I arrived to the hotel , It looked like a big ass doctors office with other unimportant shit in it.

"Yall shore this the right place."

"Yes Leek, Now lets go." Melanie mugged walking past me. I mugged the shit outta her and walked into the damn hotel.

My mouth damn near dropped as I walked through the entrance. The black and white piano floors had a shine on it for days. The molding around the ceiling was a very ancient painting of gods and angles that circled the top.

"Mommy this is beautiful."Taylor smiled.

"This is fye, It remind me of that movie queen latifia was in. What was it....Last Hoiliday ain't it."

"Oh shoot it do, This just has a more island feeling to it . This is beautiful." Laila smiled.

"I can't wait to go see the room's thoe, I bet they look just as nice." Mama Joyce smiled.

"Come on yall, let's check in before we start tryna explore." Khali said leading us over to the front desk. I grabbed the car with me , Omar, and Nova stuff on it and pushed it in that direction. As we were walking Omar screams filled the hotel lobby.

"Leek Pass me his bottle, Its in his bag." Nova said trying to calm him down. I searched the cart for his bag and grabbed the bottle from the side pockets. She shook it up and placed it in his mouth. His loud scream soon became quiet as Nova fed him.

"Aight, Here yall." Khali said passing out keys. Everybody room is on the same hall and they all kinda spread out. It's not that bad thoe maybe like 3 rooms between each room. But Yeah, Here yall keys."

"What we gonna do after we check in."

"I mean it's early , We can go on the beach and stuff and then go explore the town. I bet it's beautiful and very different from the states." Asia suggested.

"Oh that sounds like fun." Laila said.

"Hm" Desie mumbled. I shook my head at her slight comment and just kept it moving.

"Aight bruh, We'll probably meet yall back down here in 30 mins. Let us get situated." I said making my way over to the elevators."

"Aight."

I grabbed the cart and Me , Nova and Omar loaded up in the elevator. Our room was on the 3rd floor which wasn't that high.

As we exited the elevator, we began searching for our room. We followed the signs until we found room 308. I used the key to unlock the hotel room and opened it.

"OMG."Nova gasped. I followed behind her with the cart and again, my mouth dropped.

"This shit is fye bruh."

As you walk in you go down this hallway and into this living room area with couches, a flat screen tv ,coffee table, dining table and chairs, and nice décor. There was a full sized kitchen to cook in and on my left there was an opening to the bedroom.

I walked into the bedroom to see a big ass king sized bed along the wall as well as another flat screen. They had his area where there were chairs placed inside and a swinging lounge chair outside.

"Let's go look at the view." I smiled .

I walked onto the balcony and starred off into the distance. The view we had was remarkable. We could easily see the turquoise water and the pure white sand.

"This is beautiful Leek" She smiled

"Ain't it thoe," I said grabbing lil man from her arms. "You see how nice this is lil man. When you grow up, you gone have a boat load of money. You can only do this if you are determined, motivated and focused on your priorities in life. I want you to go to school be a man, and sign up for a college. Don't be crazy, be a man son, that's what knowledge for. To make great decisions in life. Lead by examples but don't mess around with no followers. Be a leader, not a copy cat. You take my words now son and you can go along way. I want nothing but the best for you. "