Reunited LOVE

Leek POV

Man , this motherfucking war is officially over. I'm so ready to see my babygirl man. It's been forever since I've had some pussy and I swear tonight oh , babygirl gone get dicked down. They say pregnant pussy is the best pussy and it's crazy how I haven't' been able to agree on that yet due to the fact that Steelz bitch ass had us playing them childish ass war games. But that shit over like Asia and Khali relationship

I laughed to myself as I began loading the bags up into the trunk of the truck.

"Fuck is so funny" Khali mugged. I burst out laughing. Only if this nigga knew. ONly if he knew.

"Nothing bruh, just thinking" I said truthfully. He eyed me and I mugged him. "Okay give it back now sir, give it back"

"Give what back Leek "

"My face nigga you sitting over there mugging me all hard and shit "

"Shut up before I pop you in the mouth"

"Bruh are you still mad about your overly big lips. I didn't mean to bust yo lip. Lets hug it out like real men" I said holding my hands out.

"Boy if you don't take your overly feminine Perry the platypus nose having ass out my damn face" he said walking to the passenger side of the car.

"NOOOOO....NOOOOO.NOOOOOOO" I yelled walking over to his side of the car and opening the door. "I am not driving out of Detroit"

"Well then my nigga you must gone drive into Charlotte."

"Nope , But I'm drive my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

"LEEK SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN" Khali yelled getting out the passenger seat. I burst out laughing and slid my ass right on in. Shit he had me fucked up, if he thought I was finna drive all the way down to NC. Nope, It was his idea in the first place to even drive down there instead of flying and shit. But its's cool, Ion care, I can smoke on my way there and get high as fuck.

Khali pulled out onto the park way and headed straight to McDonald's. He must've seen this blunt i'm finna roll. This bitch finna be fat as fuck!! I'm be sooo high I'ma be like a hot air ballon, chilling above mount Everest.

"Hey welcome to McDonald's. How may I help you"

"Can I get a number 2 no pickles, no onion with a large fries and a large coke" Khali said. I mugged the shit outta him. Why get no damn onion and no pickles for a double Quarter pounder? That's like me getting a double cheese burger without the cheese!! Stupid

"Leek what you want!"

"Excuse me" I said reaching over him. "Uhm can i get 15 nuggets, a number 2 large fries but no salt , uhm a coke and 6 cookies chocolate chip to be exact and an apple pie. I want ranch , hot sauce and sweet and sour sauce for my nuggets."

 "Will that be all."

"Yeah"

"Pull around for your total."

I got back in the car and continued to roll up two fat blunts.

i felt a pair of eyes starring a hole in the side of my face and I turned and looked and seen Khali starring at me.

"TF YOU LOOKING AT."

"A glob , why the fuck you so damn difficult."

"Difficult how?"  i said blowing breath from my mouth.

"No salt? Really"

"i always get em like cause they gotta make em fresh. Ya feel me"

"I swear Leek you make me wanna curse yo ass out"