Cold Hearted

Nova pov

I glared at Malik as he held my baby boy in his arms. I was almost out this bitch until him and Khali magically showed up. Lord knows I'm happy to see Khali though. I've missed him so much. Clearly though, I can tell something must be wrong with him. He just looks dazed and... it just seems evident in his whole demeanor. His usual vibrant hazel eyes look so dull and dark. He looks lost, sad, angry... I couldn't even begin to imagine what happened in Michigan.

"I said let's go."

"My parents are DEAD Malik. You can't tell me what the fuck to do! I'm not your puppet or your pawn. You can't tell me what the fuck to do. I fucking hate you right about now! WHERE the fuck is my flight?!" Tears burst out my eyes in front of everyone. I meant to be strong, but now these memories of all the shit I put myself through because of him are coming back to my mind.

"Nova, it's okay." Khali came over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. Surprisingly Asia didn't get defensive about it or anything. "I don't get it, why are you so angry with him? What did he do?"

Malik put Omar back in his car seat then stepped closer to me.

"He got another bitch preg-"

"I TOLD YOU THE MUTHAFUCKING CONDOM WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION. THE BITCH AIN'T PREGNANT BY ME SO QUIT SAYING THAT SHIT."

I snatched Khali's arm away from me then stepped right to Malik. "IF WERE DRUNK BITCH, HOW CAN YOU RECALL THE CONDOM NOT BEING TAMPERED WITH?! The bitch got my number. She IS pregnant. No belly cast or anything. You just need to leave me the fuck alone. I'm done with you. Malik..." More tears left my eyes as I rubbed my forehead. "Pretty much everyone I've gotten close to has found a way to hurt me to my core. To my soul. If you really loved me, you would just let me go. Let me be free. I'm so tired."

He made eye contact with me for a full minute before he stepped back. I tried to walk past him, but this damn nigga picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. My fists pounded against his back multiple times as he took off towards the exit of the airport.

"AYE KHALIFORNIA AND EUROPE, GET OMAR AND MEET ME AT THE HOTEL!"

If he knew how bad I want to hurt him, he'd put me down and run for the hills. There I was thinking he was going to actually be a man and let me go, but he pulled a bitch move like this.

After about ten minutes, he finally made it to the hotel. I didn't really realize how close it was to the airport.

"Put me down bitch nigga. I'm not going to try and run back to the airport. Not in these uncomfortable shoes."

"You ran track Nova. I have my moments, but I ain't that stupid."

People looked at us oddly when he went through the front door, but nobody said anything. He walked over to the elevator then pressed the button. I heard the doors opened and he stepped in it. It wasn't until the doors closed that he finally let me down.

Instantly, even though I felt a little dizzy, I instantly started attacking him with hits. He simply leaned against the elevator wall and let me take out all my frustrations on his chest. Clearly he'd been exercising while he was away. I wore myself out with just six punches and a slap to the face.

"Are you finished Nova Ali? Because we have to ta-"

The elevator suddenly started shaking and glitching up. One second it felt like it went back down, then it felt like it went back up. Malik screamed like a little bitch until it came to a stop and the lights went out.

"No, no no no. This can't be happening." I started screaming and hitting the elevator doors until Malik snatched me away from them.

"Chill bae, you'll hurt yourself."