It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {25}

:Author's Note:

I posted quickly because I've been in a car for 6 hours. lol. lots of writing time..

So this is more of a happy moment scene. hope you like it.

Please comment and vote. I love to hear what you say :)

-the velvet rose-

................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"I love your mother very much. And it tears her apart not to see you. And it hurts me to see her like that. I'll do anything for her Samantha" He answered honestly.

"Wow"

"We need to get going. I have to get to the ship" Jack informed me.

We all piled into the van and headed to the ship. The van was full of talking, explaining, and laughing, some tears too.

It was an hour trip to the ship. But we still have several ahead of us..

........................................................................................................................

We were driving fast through the woods. I was terrified because we weren't on a trail for one, and two, we were dodging trees at 90mph.

Mom was gripped onto Joe's arm tight. I was gripped onto my chair.

"Jack. Cant you slow down?" I asked. My voice rising.

"We're almost there" He sighed.

I have said to slow down around five times now. It was getting on his nerves.

"Jack.." I began.

"Samantha.." He mocked.

"Seriously?"

"Look. We're still alive, I haven't hit a tree. And at this rate we will get there in about a minute"

I slumped down in my seat and glared at him. He glanced at me a few times then sighed in defeat as he slowed to 70mph.

I smiled at him and watched as everyone started to relax.

"There it is" Jack pointed.

All I saw was what looked like a giant pile of leaves. But of course it wasn't.

Jack pulled up beside it and got out. He started to pull the branches and leaves off of it. Exposing a shiny black ship.

The best way I can describe the ship is like a tall limo. Except the doors aren't noticeable on the ship.

The windows blended in the with metal. But it was one big shiny black ship.

"Wow" Mom gaped.

"This is what we are taking?" Joe asked.

"Did you expect a UFO?" Jack asked with amusement.

"Yeah.." Mom admitted sheepishly.

"Sorry to disappoint you momma" I teased.

She took Daniel and I got Cassie. Cassie stared at the ship in amazement. I had forgotten that she has never seen one before. Heck, she's never seen Renton before.

Joe and Jack started to load the ship up with all of our junk. And I mean a lot of stuff.

I climbed in the ship and looked around.

It was hot in here from sitting outside for a year or two. And a little dusty. But still looked the same.

The lights came on and showed the whole big ship. Big as in has about 15 big fluffy seats or so.