It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {20}

Author's Note:

Wow. I've been writing so much that my wrist hurts.

I'm posting so soon to make up for the days I didn't post. lol.

I hope you like it. it may be confusing but hopefully I made it clear enough because

sometimes I think of stuff and don't explain well.

Anyways. tell me what you think :) please vote

-the velvet rose-

...............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Yes. Although if you saw my mind. You might be terrified" He said in a creepy voice.

I whacked him with a pillow and we went to sleep. At least he did. I was thinking about all of this. No wonder you wouldn't want to leave your spouse. The more you touched them. The more you know about them. The more you love them.

That's probably why Jack's dad killed himself.

I'm so gonna talk more about this tomorrow..

....................................................................................................................................

My hand felt around for Jack. But I couldn't find him. I opened my eyes and saw I was alone in the big empty bed. Last night came to mind. The conversation we had about marriage. And I need to know more.

I slid on my robe and went downstairs into the kitchen.

Jack was pouring coffee when I came in.

"Good morning" He greeted.

"Good morning.... So.... About last night... was it just all a joke? Or was it true?" I asked bluntly. Sounding a bit like him.

He chuckled and turned to look at me. He seemed amused by my reaction.

"I don't normally lie" He told me.

"So.. Did you?"

"No"

I smiled. Well grinned more like it. Then sat at the table. He sat down too and stirred his coffee.

"Could you please tell me more?" I asked.

"Hmm..." He was messing with me. But I was too desperate to even tease him back.

"Please?" I pouted.

"What do you want to know?" He sighed in defeat.

"How do you make the connection?"

"My grandmother told me this. So she left out many details.. But you have to break the mental barrier that is deep inside each other. And it can only happen once. So lets say if... Betty. Mentally broke the barrier in... Peter. Then they are completely open to each other.

Every time they touch. They can see into each other. Unless you block them. But why would you?

So Betty. Cannot connect with.. Darrel. Because she and Peter have connected already"

"Betty and Peter?" I laughed.

"I'm using my grandmother's method" He rolled his eyes.

Even though he explained this to me. I was still confused and completely interested in knowing more.

He seemed willing to tell me.

"How long would the connection take?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Minutes? Hours? It depends on how willing the people are"