It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {10}

Author's Note:

This chapter has some twists. you might love this chapter. or really hate it.

I hope its love.

I'm going to work on the next chapter soon. I hope you like this chapter.

VOTE :)

-the velvet rose-

...............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Samantha?" Someone gasped.

I turned around and gasped. That's the last person I thought I would see here. I ran over to them and hugged them tightly...

....................................................................................................................................

"Penelope!" I hugged her tightly.

"Samantha! I didn't expect to see you here!" She laughed hugging me back.

"I thought you were dead"

"Well I should be"

I pulled back and smiled at her. She just stared into my eyes in horror and amazement.

"H-How. What?" She gasped. "Your eyes are purple"

"Ah. I see we have a lot to talk about.." I smiled. Then threw my arm around her shoulders. We started walking.

We walked and talked for several hours. I explained just the big stuff. She cried when I told her who I saw when I died. She smiled when I said he misses her and loves her. And is still worried about them.

She was amazed by my little story of coming back to life. I listened closely to her when she told me about her life.

"I was taken out of there by one of the Twiads when there was several gun shots fired. I begged him to let me help Eddie.. But he said it was too late. I carried Rosie and he took us back here. This is my town. The town I lived in before the kidnapping. So I've been here since. Waiting to go back to Renton" She sighed.

"Why go back to Renton? Where is Rosie?"

"I want to go back because things were just better there. I know. It sounds crazy and all. But all I have here is my mom. And she's coming with me when I go. Rosie is with her right now. I had to get out of the house to get some fresh air"

"So no one is after you?" I asked after blowing out smoke from my mouth.

"No. Should there be?"

"I guess not. Jack, Zack and I stirred them up I guess. They want us all dead. Including my baby Cassie" I whispered.

"Its okay Samantha. Zack wont let anything happen to her or you"

"Neither will Jack"

"So.. I'm guessing you have a thing for Jack?" She raised an eyebrow.

I lit another cigarette and choked. "He cares for me"

"How is Zack?"

"Fine. Actually. He took a whack at Jack the other day"

"Ah. I see"

"Come with me and see him. He will be excited to see you"

"Okay. For a few hours. Then I should get back to Rosie" She smiled.

Penelope acts like Zack's mother in a way. She is almost 30 now and acts older. She has short thick and wavy brown hair with dark brown eyes. She had little worry lines on her forehead and she was pretty skinny.